Search

75S on JFK-SFO/SFO-JFK

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2014, 9:47 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AA PLT, Hertz PC
75S on JFK-SFO/SFO-JFK

I know that this aircraft is only guaranteed on the JFK-LAX/LAX-JFK flights, but was curious how often they show up on the SFO flights?

Looking to book a J ticket on JFK-SFO in late September and was curious if I would have a greater chance on the 5:50pm or 7pm departure?
Old Jul 7, 2014, 5:15 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AA PLT, Hertz PC
Anybody been lucky with getting a 75S on any of the JFK-SFO/SFO-JFK flights?
Old Jul 7, 2014, 5:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by clr4t8koff
I know that this aircraft is only guaranteed on the JFK-LAX/LAX-JFK flights, but was curious how often they show up on the SFO flights?

Looking to book a J ticket on JFK-SFO in late September and was curious if I would have a greater chance on the 5:50pm or 7pm departure?
Originally Posted by clr4t8koff
Anybody been lucky with getting a 75S on any of the JFK-SFO/SFO-JFK flights?
This thread may be useful to you:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...ng-thread.html

N624AG has been flying JFK-SNN and JFK-LAX
N718TW - a mix but not on JFK-SFO
N721TW has been flying JFK-SNN and JFK-LAX

You can use flight aware to track where the modified tail #'s are going.

Old Dec 18, 2014, 10:59 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Plat
Looks like N712TW, which has been recently reconfigured to 75S, will be on JFL-SFO-JFK today. Anyway, I sure hope so or else my economy comfort seat evaporates :|.

I fly this route often and this is the first time it's scheduled to be on a reconfigured 757. The Sunday Night JFK->SFO was also supposed to be a 75S but they swapped it out last minute, leading to a few unhappy people in rows 23, 24, and 25.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

JFK-SFO is showing all flat-beds after May 17th. The decision to not make JFK-SEA a Delta One route likely allowed them to accelerate the flat-bed deployment on JFK-SFO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.