Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CHECK YOUR MILES! bad backup?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2014, 9:15 am

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
My flight from Wednesday hasn't posted. When I emailed a question I got a response that didn't make sense at the time, but now it does as it was about this problem.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 9:17 am

Programs: DL DM-2MM, BA Gold, A3 Gold, AF Plat
Bonus miles disappeared

I had bonus miles disappear on a T fare TATL flight. The ticket was a delta published fare, on delta metal, purchased on delta.com. I sent an email and was told in the response that I was not entitled to bonus miles for the flight. I called the Diamond desk, and they fixed it saying absolutely I should have the bonus miles. I wonder want is going on in IT over there
Old Jun 13, 2014, 9:18 am

Programs: DL DM; HH gold
Originally Posted by TheMadBrewer
My flight from Wednesday hasn't posted.
Seeing the same (or rather... not seeing it). Will give it a few days before asking, but it does stand out when the typical m.o. is that everything posts in 24-36h.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 9:29 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Ya, I noticed it last night. My Mon/Tue flight had posted the Mon portion. Coincidentally the paid/flown was incorrect (I was upgraded but it showed as V/V). Now the miles and MQDs are gone, but the correct paid/flown is showing as V/RU. I'm assuming it will get re credited shortly.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 9:33 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
My MQM, points and MQDs just returned.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 9:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
I have 271 MQMs and roughly 14,000 SkyMiles. I plan to make one half of an award intinerary this year and one half of a paid domestic itinerary.

I will have no Delta flights in 2015 (except the return segments of those two itineraries) so there really is nothing that Delta can do to my totals which will mean anything to me. Any SkyMiles I might be left with will be orphaned forever.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 9:47 am

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, National Exec
For me the big chunk of what is missing is the trip that gave me the +2k MQM LGA promotion. And when I look at "my promotions" it is showing up as not signed up anymore. I don't know if that's a coincidence that it is this flight or if it is related to the promotion.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 9:57 am

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
Originally Posted by Zeeb
For me the big chunk of what is missing is the trip that gave me the +2k MQM LGA promotion. And when I look at "my promotions" it is showing up as not signed up anymore. I don't know if that's a coincidence that it is this flight or if it is related to the promotion.
My non-posting flight is my qualifier round trip for this promo. However I am still listed as registered. Fingers are crossed.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 10:36 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by Zeeb
My qualifying flight and registration are still OK. My next LGA trip still has the outbound posted correctly but the return and the second LGA trip have not posted.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 10:46 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ky_soldier
I looked at my miles two days ago only because I literally just hit 1MM and today my miles went DOWN from 318,405 and 1,000,358 MQMs to 310,650 and 995,920 MQMs BUT it still says million miler lol.

Now, THAT is impressive. How many MQM's do you think you will have by the end of the year? Was any of it rollover?
Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:08 am

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, National Exec
Still gone for me. I'm missing all of a trip I took in May and one segment (and all the MQDs) from an outbound trip last weekend. Hope it shows back up soon. I'm on pace to just hit Platinum this year so anything missing has a big impact.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:30 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The credit for my segment that went missing this morning has been returned to my account.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:37 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I lost one segment (MQMs, MQS, RDMs, and MQDs) from this week but not the segment following it on the same itinerary. It's still listed as part of the ticket with the correct ticketed and flown classes but the dashes have returned for just this segment. Strange.
Originally Posted by fansvodka
this situation is really weird. I only lost 1 leg out of a 4 leg trip completed on 6/9/14. How could 1 leg just disappear unless they removed a certain destinations tickets or its completely random? otherwise I would've lost the entire 4 out of 4 legs.
Same exact thing here, the MSP-SEA leg disappeared (just dashes now instead of my miles) but my short hop into MSP is still there showing 500 miles.

Interestingly enough, this was my very first flight using the double miles SEA promotion (since I book in advance this is my first trip booked after the promotion started). I wonder if that has anything to do with it, since it was only the segment into SEA that was affected.

The missing segment qualified me for PM, so my dashboard page is funny now: "MQMs: 73,815 51,185 to Diamond"

I called in and the agent said it looked like they were reprocessing it, my status would not be affected, and the miles should be posted properly (including promotions) in 2-3 days.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:52 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Interesting theory about the promo since my missing segment was TATL into JFK and I've signed up for the NYC promo, which IIRC requires a LGA RT.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 12:03 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
I flew LAX-PHL on June 7. The return segments, miles, and full rt MQD's posted immediately, but not the outbound miles and segments. Those have not posted as of June 13. i'll give Delta a month to sort it out before sending in a missing miles claim.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.