Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New Delta 757 International Config Review

New Delta 757 International Config Review

Old May 9, 2014, 4:27 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by craig44485
+1?
same way as on UA and AA lie flat BE equiped 757's;

1. If the aisle dude is not in lie-flat mode, no problem.
2. If the aisle dude is in lie-flat mode, step over him or you can always levitate.
Old May 9, 2014, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by DL2SXM

2. If the aisle dude is in lie-flat mode, step over him or you can always levitate.
What if it's an aisle dudette?
Old May 9, 2014, 9:21 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold

Originally Posted by gooselee
What if it's an aisle dudette?
Replace "him" with "her" above
Old May 9, 2014, 10:37 pm

Programs: DL PM, AA PM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Great pics, thanks for the review. One question: is that a dual-prong headphone jack next to the USB port?
Old May 9, 2014, 10:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by stealthmidget
Great pics, thanks for the review. One question: is that a dual-prong headphone jack next to the USB port?
Looks like a European AC power plug to me.
Old May 10, 2014, 12:14 am
Used to be 'Mark Fetters'
Original Poster

It is dual prong for headphones. And it will work with all plugs like current outlets on Delta. They do also have the USB.
Old May 10, 2014, 12:15 am
Used to be 'Mark Fetters'
Original Poster

Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
Was the mood lighting installed throughout the entire aircraft?
Yes the whole plane. I only ever saw blue. Not sure if they have sunset colors like the 739 or not.
Old May 10, 2014, 12:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Wouldn't it make more sense to increase the angle and give every seat aisle access (like in the case of 747 upper deck)?
Old May 10, 2014, 5:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by moondog
Wouldn't it make more sense to increase the angle and give every seat aisle access (like in the case of 747 upper deck)?
Do the geometry on that within the constraint of door positions on a 752. Post a diagram.
Old May 10, 2014, 6:31 am

Programs: DL DM/1MM, Natl Exec Elite, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diam
Bummer. I'm in JFK now headed to SEA on DL 441, the 9:15AM. Looks like this bird was the flight right before me, DL 440 that departed at 7:15AM. Using my last SWUs on K+ fares before the expire in June... Should have SDC'd cabin to cabin as OP if I had known last night... I was certainly up in time! Now I just hope 441 is not domestic F based on the other upgrade thread's warnings!
Old May 10, 2014, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Mark Fetters
It is dual prong for headphones. And it will work with all plugs like current outlets on Delta. They do also have the USB.
Oops, I stand corrected. Also not sure how I missed the giant multi-prong AC plug right below it...
Old May 10, 2014, 11:20 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by doubleA
Bummer. I'm in JFK now headed to SEA on DL 441, the 9:15AM. Looks like this bird was the flight right before me, DL 440 that departed at 7:15AM. Using my last SWUs on K+ fares before the expire in June... Should have SDC'd cabin to cabin as OP if I had known last night... I was certainly up in time! Now I just hope 441 is not domestic F based on the other upgrade thread's warnings!
it makes an immediate turn and heads back to JFK before heading to DUB tonight and back to JFK tomorrow. I still say the only reconfigured 757 should fly jfk - sea steady to make up for the 757 F version flights.
Old May 10, 2014, 11:21 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by moondog
I've seen pictures of that exact lay out (I think on Anet). I don't think anyone is using it just yet. I would imagine if any airline would go for it, it would be Delta. This way, they can boast that they have lie-flat, direct aisle access on every international flight.
Old May 11, 2014, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by Mark Fetters
What is the legroom like when fully reclined? From that photo, the footwell looks very cramped... worse than the 767 even...
Old May 11, 2014, 7:35 pm

Programs: DL Diamond Ham Sandwich
Originally Posted by javabytes
What is the legroom like when fully reclined? From that photo, the footwell looks very cramped... worse than the 767 even...
Did it look like the aisle seats got more foot room?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.