Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

JFK T4 Lounge: Sky Club vs Wingtips Lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK T4 Lounge: Sky Club vs Wingtips Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2017, 3:04 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Zorak
I'll be at JFK for ~4 hours tomorrow, might as well stop by I guess
Here now...

Originally Posted by CMK10
The IPA was the best part about visiting the lounge.
... pretty much. It is super crowded -- I was in a line of 5 people to check in, although I did find a comfy place to sit down. Dunno if it's usually like this or if there's a CSR/PP bump. (They obviously have some policy on capacity control because I saw an sign stashed in a corner behind the entrance, i.e. not currently in effect, that they can deploy when they want to deny certain memberships including PP but if they aren't using it now...)
Old Jul 8, 2017, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Checked this out for the first time today. Was flying with my GF so was free for us to both get in Wingtips vs DL SC where my AMEX Plat only gets me in for free.

The actual furniture was really beat up and the food looked decidedly average but the wifi was good and the lounge was still better than sitting at our gate.

Some decent beers there today too, Captain Lawrence Hop Commander IPA and Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner.

My conclusion, I'd go again if traveling with others but if traveling on my own I'd skip and go straight to the SC, especially T4 on a nice day like today with the deck views.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.