Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Changes to BusinessElite Mileage Redemption and Award Hold policy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changes to BusinessElite Mileage Redemption and Award Hold policy

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2013, 3:03 am

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by flyingdoc747
I hope that's true! I want to fly out from MHT-LAX-MHT on Nov 8-10 but can't find anything lower than 32,500 miles even with my Platinum inventory. Do you think this is ok for just 2 days in LA? I'm hoping the 25,000 opens up. any hope that it might?

Thanks!
Originally Posted by HongKonger
Sorry, I was making a sarcastic comment about the BS reasons DL has given for the negative changes to award redemptions. There is not actually any better availability than before.

As to whether your specific flights may open in low, nobody can say. I personally wouldn't make that redemption.
My determination if it is "OK" would be based on the fare I would have to pay, instead of redeeming the award.
Old Nov 3, 2013, 3:31 am

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Originally Posted by HongKonger
With DL finally clamping down on all the gamers, in sure loads of additional low award inventory will be opening up any day now.
Haha, we all know who the real gamers are....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.