Premium Cabin Upgrades?

Old May 14, 2014, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Talking Premium Cabin Upgrades?

Now that Ethiad has introduced the Residence and SkyTeam partner Air France is deploying the new Le Premiere, does anyone know anything about Delta's planned premium cabin upgrades to remain competitive?
Old May 14, 2014, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Lol, its not a matter of remaining competitive when Delta doesn't compete in that high end premium cabin market in the first place.
Old May 14, 2014, 7:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

DL doesn't even offer F.
Old May 14, 2014, 7:06 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Zero. DL doesn't compete in that market and it's unclear that there really is a market for this type of service on a worldwide basis.

The DL formula of a product which provides a comfortable rest and decent food appears to be providing great financial returns. Why would DL change it?
Old May 14, 2014, 7:23 am

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jimrpa
Now that Ethiad has introduced the Residence and SkyTeam partner Air France is deploying the new Le Premiere, does anyone know anything about Delta's planned premium cabin upgrades to remain competitive?
Shirley, you can't be serious.

DL was the first (smart one) to give up intl F because pax wouldn't pay for it. Why would they ever try to compete with govt subsidized Emirates/Ethiad?
Old May 14, 2014, 7:23 am

I think the folks at DL know better than to invest in a product that no one buys.
Old May 14, 2014, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
We all know that DL doesn't have international F cabins and SkyMiles can't be redeemed for partner F cabin flights so I am shutting this down to any further discussion.

RSSrsvp - Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.