Delta and Virgin Atlantic Partnership

Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:57 pm

Programs: AF LTP, LH Sen, M Amb
I'm a bit confused with so many changes and updates. As a DL Diamond will I be allowed to the LHR Clubhouse flying VS Premium Eco to LAX?
Old Apr 29, 2017, 9:47 am

Programs: DL Charter DM/DM/2MM, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by urww
I'm a bit confused with so many changes and updates. As a DL Diamond will I be allowed to the LHR Clubhouse flying VS Premium Eco to LAX?
Yes! As a DM you can be flying in any cabin on any DL or VS flight to the USA, and you are eligible to use the Clubhouse at LHR.
Old May 2, 2017, 7:47 am

Programs: QF Gold, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Quick question - if I am flying Delta One from JFK to London, am I able to get a complimentary spa treatment in either the JFK Clubhouse or the Terminal 3 arrivals lounge?

Thanks!
Old May 2, 2017, 8:05 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by 380fanatic
Quick question - if I am flying Delta One from JFK to London, am I able to get a complimentary spa treatment in either the JFK Clubhouse or the Terminal 3 arrivals lounge?

Thanks!
Yes you could have one in both if you would like. Just note that as you may have already seen, the list of complimentary treatment options is fairly short -- many treatments come with an extra charge even if you are in DL D1 or VS UC.
Old May 2, 2017, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by audidudi
PMs have always been able to use the ClubHouse at SFO. Only DMs are currently eligible to use the one at LHR, until such time that the renovations have finished, which could be anytime, and then PMs will be able to use it again!
True. I used the revivals lounge at LHR after arriving on the flight, and then the No 1 lounge before my flight. Clubhouse at SFO was the best by far.
Old May 2, 2017, 1:11 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by audidudi
Yes! As a DM you can be flying in any cabin on any DL or VS flight to the USA, and you are eligible to use the Clubhouse at LHR.
Thinking about booking LAX-LHR-JNB in PE on VS metal and VS ticket stock.

I am a DL DM and will be traveling with a non-status companion.

Will both of us get access to the LHR Clubhouse?
Old May 2, 2017, 4:25 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by 355F1
Thinking about booking LAX-LHR-JNB in PE on VS metal and VS ticket stock.

I am a DL DM and will be traveling with a non-status companion.

Will both of us get access to the LHR Clubhouse?
Unfortunately, only DM will have access.
Old May 2, 2017, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by SDQBound
Unfortunately, only DM will have access.
He'll get a guest at the VS Clubhouse, but not at the arrivals lounge.
Old May 2, 2017, 6:05 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by flyerCO
You are right, thanks for the correction. For a moment the rule for the arrivals lounge came to my mind.
Old May 2, 2017, 8:54 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Thank you.
Old May 2, 2017, 11:33 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
I thought one gets a guest everywhere but at LHR. If the DM is travelling in J, then he/she can bring in a guest.
Old May 3, 2017, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by thesaints
I thought one gets a guest everywhere but at LHR. If the DM is travelling in J, then he/she can bring in a guest.
DM used to only get LHR VS clubhouse access when on J. it changed back earlier this year yo gettong access. However the partnership still gives a guest.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 2:23 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
YAY!

Starting June 1, 2017, Platinum Medallion Members plus one guest who are traveling in Delta Main Cabin, Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy or Virgin Atlantic Economy cabin are able to access the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse located in Terminal 3 in London-Heathrow. As a reminder, Diamond Medallion Members began receiving the same level of Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse access on February 16, 2017.
The full suite of London-Heathrow lounge benefits for SkyMiles Medallion Members and Delta One® customers are as follows:
Diamond and Platinum Medallion Members traveling in Delta Main Cabin, Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy or Virgin Atlantic Economy cabin and passengers traveling in Delta One or Virgin Atlantic Upper Class are all eligible to access both the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse and No1 Lounges, Heathrow, both located in Terminal 3.
Gold Medallion Members traveling in Delta Main Cabin, Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy, or Virgin Atlantic Economy cabin are eligible to access No1 Lounges, Heathrow.
All Diamond and Platinum Medallion Members receive complimentary access to the Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge upon arrival at London-Heathrow Airport regardless of cabin of travel. The Revivals Lounge is also complimentary for Delta One and Virgin Atlantic Upper Class passengers.
Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion Members also enjoy access to the SkyTeam lounge located in Terminal 4.
Link
Old Jun 1, 2017, 5:38 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
This renewal of PM access to the LHR Clubhouse is such great news!
Old Jun 1, 2017, 11:34 pm

Does that Arrivals Lounge policy mean no guests on arrival, though? Seems oddly non-symmetric but I've never seen guest phrasing associated with Arrivals, only the Clubouse.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.