Wiki Posts
Search

How long for Virgin Australia Miles?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2013, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM, and major hotels
How long for Virgin Australia Miles?

I purchased a DJ coded flight prior to Jan 13, 2013 and flew the segment in late January. My understanding of the chart is that I should be receiving 100% miles and MQMs for the segment, but have yet to receive a thing. i take it, I should submit the missing miles claim now.

Is my understanding correct? Thanks.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 2:12 pm

Programs: DL KM (charter)
If I didn't give VA/DJ my SM number (which sometimes happens) at check-in, I usually just mail a copy of the BP when I get back to the States.

It is not uncommon for miles from VA/DJ to take 10-14 working days to appear.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 12:14 am

Programs: VA Plat, TK E, HH Dia, IHG Gold
I can't speak for the Delta side of things but Virgin Australia have just undergone a major change of reservation system and everything there is a little screwy at the moment. Definitely put your claim in but don't surprised if everything takes a while to sort out at the moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.