Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta and new DL.com Profiles A Lot About You

Old Jun 12, 2013, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Schmoops
Figured a highly collaborative effort like this needs a wikipost. As items and codes are confirmed, let's centralize them in one place rather than thumb through hundreds of discussion posts.

How to pull your information
Log into your SkyMiles account at Delta.com, then visit this link: https://www.delta.com/databroker/bcdata.action

What the items indicate
v01: Closest airport to home address (encoded using key 1)
v02: Country of residence
v03:
v04: Preferred departure airport/city (encoded using key 2)
v05: Language
v06: discSpndngAmt, in thousands
v07: Skymiles status level
v08: State/province (encoded using key 2)
v09: Pay with Miles eligible
v10: sunTrstInd
v11: prefDestCity
v12: MQS
v13: Hotel loyalty programs stored in DL.com profile (encoded using key 2, see post #829)
v14:
v15: Income, in thousands
v16: Current age + 99
v17: 1/2/3 MM Status
v18: Home value, in thousands
v19:
v20: SkyClub member
v21: SkyMiles account number
v22: Experian Mosaic segment (encoded using keys 1 and 3, see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...l#post20913445) Description here and Segment Details here
v23: Saved search destination airports (encoded using key 1)
v24: SkyClub renewal date (coded using key 3)
v25: Saved payment information (encoded using key 1) AND SPG status (encoded using key 1, see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...l#post20913463)
v26: Gender/prefix (1=male/Mr, 2=female/Ms/Mrs, 3=Dr/other) (to be confirmed)
v27:
v28: SkyMiles account number with 3 leading zeros (called "CustID" in previous data)
v29: Logged in (SM account)
v30: Customer Value Score (Questionable, and scale is unknown)
v31: RDM balance
v32: Dream trips from DL.com profile (encoded using key 2)
v33: MQM balance
v34: Activities & Interests from DL.com profile
v35:
v36:
v37:
v38:
v39: ?? Duplicate for Language ??
v40: ?? Duplicate for Country of Residence ??

Encoding

Three different coding keys are used for variables 01, 04, 08, 13, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 32. For full mappings, click here: Keys 1, 2, and 3
Print Wikipost

Delta and new DL.com Profiles A Lot About You

Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:08 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Silver, Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), UA Silver, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by Schmoops
v08 ... does everyone have two (2) alphabetic characters for v08?
MW
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:11 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott PM
v08 -

Originally Posted by azeckel
AU
Originally Posted by elkapong
FP
I'm gonna bet this is the state you live in. let me know what your two letters are, and the state you live in and perhaps someone else can verify if they live in the same state... (I'll try to keep this post updated - and feel free to edit your previous post if you dont want to add another one)

If anyone reading these has the same code, and lives in the same state - let me know.

v08 = State

JR = CT (schmoops)
AU = IN (azeckel)
FP = ?? (elkapong)
MW = ?? (davew-krdm)
SM = MO (timmy83, GRAILSTAR)
DZ = GA (pivate message, 18sas)
JZ = CA (TheMadBrewer)
VR = UT (brocklee9000)
UJ = NC (mcmitchell, komalkks, planeluvr)
SU = MN (MSPeconomist, Bago'peanuts, zeebanker, txaggie94)
FP = FL (cmd320)
SZ = MA (beefman003)

Last edited by Schmoops; Jun 12, 2013 at 7:00 pm
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM HH Gold, Marriot Titanium
Originally Posted by TheMadBrewer
Maybe something to this -- I have 5 different cities in my "Recent and Saved Searches" and 5 codes in V23

Recent & Saved: LHR, DUS, FRA, ATL, DSM
V23: IWH, VSN, CRI, VNQ, XSF

Looking for patterns: I have two cities starting with "D" and two codes starting with "V". I have a city each starting and ending with "L" and also starting and ending with "A" but only one code with such (I) so it may not be a straight substitution transformation.

Added: I see you also have one each starting and ending with "A" and one code each starting and ending with "I"
Similarly, I have two in my saved search STL-BOS and STL-PHL

My v23 reads "TEN,LOH"

v08 - "SM" , state - MO
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:12 pm

Programs: DL Pork Medallion, PP, GE
And using the same theory ... v23 = Save Search Destination

"savedSrchDest":"SNA,PHX,ANC"
"v23":"NXI,LOK,IXB",

note ANC in this instance, and in my post above appears as IXB
I'm doubting the saved searches. The only value I have in v23 is IBB. IBB would be an island in the Philippines, over by Malaysia. I've never heard of it or looked up flights there (just checked, and DL doesn't even go there.

I checked my profile and SLC is my preferred departure point, and my profile on dl.com has a saved search for SLC-ACC; neither of these have appeared in this matrix.

I don't have a skyclub membership, so it's possible that the suggestion upthread could be true for v20 being SC membership.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
I have tried playing with searched cities (YVR, LAX, SFO, SEA) but none of the ones in V23 correlate to these airports.
Did you save the searches to your DL profile? Mine are in my profile when I log in.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by brocklee9000
I'm doubting the saved searches. The only value I have in v23 is IBB. IBB would be an island in the Philippines, over by Malaysia. I've never heard of it or looked up flights there (just checked, and DL doesn't even go there.

I checked my profile and SLC is my preferred departure point, and my profile on dl.com has a saved search for SLC-ACC; neither of these have appeared in this matrix.

I don't have a skyclub membership, so it's possible that the suggestion upthread could be true for v20 being SC membership.
IBB is a mask for ACC
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:19 pm

IBB is a mask for ACC
Any chance EPE stands for SLC? And how do we figure out what these three letter codes mean?
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
SM - I live in Missouri so does SM=MO?
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:23 pm

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM

I'm gonna bet this is the state you live in. let me know what your two letters are, and the state you live in and perhaps someone else can verify if they live in the same state... (I'll try to keep this post updated - and feel free to edit your previous post if you dont want to add another one)

v08 = State

JR = CT (schmoops)
AU = ?? (azeckel)
FP = ?? (elkapong)
MW = ?? (davew-krdm)
V08 - JZ, State = CA

Looking back at my profile from Jan, I see that V06 does match my "discSpndngAmt" (rounded to 1000's) and V18 matches "homeValueAmt" (also to 1000's)

And in JAN I had "AX,AX BP" in "coBrandCardCd" and now I have "IK,IKTL" in V25. (even though only one card saved)

Looking at fields I had "Y" "bcInd", "isLoggedIn", "isPwmElig", "isSMCust", "skyClubFtrCntrctInd", "SkyPrtyInd", "smAmexInd", "skyClubMbr"

Now I have "V03", "V09", "V14", "V19", "V20", "V27","V29" AND "V35" all "Y"

I had "smAmexCntrnInd" and "smSunTrstInd" as " N"
Now I have "V10" and "V36" as "N"

Added: Since IBB = ACC I think it is pretty clear at I = A in V23
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:24 pm

Any chance EPE stands for SLC? And how do we figure out what these three letter codes mean?
lol, well I'll probably never figure it out ... although someone with far superiour analytical skills than me might be able to.

As for EPE = SLC ... it's possible, but if I follow my same theory, since the E was repeated, probably does not correlate to SLC.

But who knows, I'm wrong all the time!
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

V20 is Y for me - I am a paid Skyclub member - so this looks increasingly possible.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
SM - I live in Missouri so does SM=MO?
You're the first validation on my state theory! Yes...as timmy83 also had SM listed, and lives in MO.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:28 pm

If anyone reading these has the same code, and lives in the same state - let me know.

v08 = State

JR = CT (schmoops)
AU = ?? (azeckel)
FP = ?? (elkapong)
MW = ?? (davew-krdm)
SM = MO (timmy83)
DZ = GA
JZ = CA (TheMadBrewer)
I'm in Utah, and had v08=VR, which could make sense. I see a correlation between DZ/JZ=GA and CA (z=a), and JR=CT (R=T)
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm in Utah, and had v08=VR, which could make sense. I see a correlation between DZ/JZ=GA and CA (z=a), and JR=CT (R=T)
Completely off topic, but I just love this pooled FT resource in full investigation and problem solving mode. ^
Old Jun 12, 2013, 5:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM HH Gold, Marriot Titanium
Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
Completely off topic, but I just love this pooled FT resource in full investigation and problem solving mode. ^
+1

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.