Delta and new DL.com Profiles A Lot About You

Subscribe
I got tagged as an O54, despite a number of inaccurate assumptions.

Probably the largest discrepancy between DL's data and reality is my income, which they have tagged as about 1/3 what it really is (perhaps reflecting my previous salary as a resident???)

Here are my data (trimmed of course). FO, been flying DL exclusively for the past 2 years.

"custValSeg":"1",
"discSpndngAmt":"No idea where this number comes from",
"homeValueAmt":"0", (correct - I am a renter)
"incomeAmt":"?????",
"mindsetSeg":"FL",
"mosaicCd":"O54", - maybe I got stuck here due to incorrect income and because i live inter-city?
"smTierLvl":"FO"
SS from PM, CustValSeg 6

Income appears to be very old. Disposable income seems to correspond to my DL spend. Home value is not the Zillow value for my house, but may actually be the value of another property I own.
I really hope this info remains visible. Given that I haven't been on a DL flight since Nov. 30, have nothing booked, and this year will likely travel considerably less than half what I've averaged the past three, my "impressive" CusVal of 31 should plummet!
Most of elements are empty values, but some of note. Also, on the mindset question, I'm living abroad in Ireland and have "IN" so seems to validate that theory. Seems silly to categorize everyone in "IN" if they really use this data for something... Would prefer to be "SS" it sounds like

,"custValSeg":"3"
"cobrandCardCd":"AX,AXCG", (Have DL Gold AX and AX Platinum/Personal)
,"mindsetSeg":"IN"
,"mosaicCd":"" (boo, was hoping they'd tell me something about myself!)

Not sure how to parse this one:
,"skyClubFtrCntrctInd":"N"

I'm automatically a SC member based on DM status... Weird they'd lump Million Miler into the SC elements, if that's what this indicates (I am not an MM):
,"skyClubMMSts":""
,"skyClubMbr":"Y"
It's gotta be the higher the custvalseg the more important to DL. I'm a 6, FL and my FO wife is a 0 custvalseg. She has spent a grand total of $0.00 on DL this year. Only award tickets.
Quote: Not sure how to parse this one:
,"skyClubFtrCntrctInd":"N"
I believe that's a future skyclub contract (i.e. - a 3 year contract or if you bought one with the diamond discount while still on contract with status)
Thanks for this, very much.
If the spend is accurate -- and I haven't really tracked that too well myself then I may not have to worry to much about the MQD, I'm about there depending on whether or not taxes are included in this calculation.
Income estimate is way off -- less than half of actual last year.
My cust val is 2
Thanks for posting
I got SS
I'm a C11 - Upscale boomer-aged couples living in city and close-in suburbs - I guess that's right.
CustValSeg - 8
smMqmBal was my rollover amount
Home value amount was the recent appraisal from last years refinance - too low.
Income was correct from last years return - perhaps they got that info from the refinance?
I guess this probably explains why the website is so slow? They're more interested in pushing BS data about me than providing a portal to purchase their product. Way to go big D!!!

FWIW - PM, FL, 0-value

Mosaic is very weird but I would rather not say here....

I think my future pattern with this company is gonna be scorched earth. Take every single benefit I've been promised while moving my business elsewhere.
Where is the Ham Sandwich category?
Quote: Updated as of all posts above this one (and some data received via Private Message):

BH from No Status, CustValSeg 0
DW from FO, CustValSeg 0
DW from DM, CustValSeg 20
FL from FO, CustValSeg 1
FL from FO, CustValSeg 2
FL from PM, CustValSeg 1
GT from DM, CustValSeg 0
GT from DM, CustValSeg 2
GT from DM, CustValSeg 27
IN from FO, CustValSeg 0
MM from FO, CustValSeg 0
MM from FO, CustValSeg 0
SS from GM, CustValSeg 2
SS from PM, CustValSeg 11
SS from PM, CustValSeg 5
SS from DM, CustValSeg 3
SS from DM, CustValSeg 6
SS from DM, CustValSeg 12
SS from Unknown Level, CustValSeg 5
I'm a PM, listed as DW.
Quote: Where is the Ham Sandwich category?
It's like the 1 in math, it's just understood.

Although this CustSegVal could indicate approximately how many ham sandwiches each customer is worth. Sorry all of you 0's....
PM with a mindset of GT and value segment of 1. From the second half of 2010 through 2012, most of my travel was international, as I was LHR-based. I'm now back in the US. This supports the "Global Traveller" theory.

I'm also in the phantom kids group (apparently I have three, despite not having the sorts of attractions that can create kids by accident). My income amount is way off (assuming we're taking it to be in thousands), but on the high side. I've never claimed to make that much to AmEx, so the data can't be coming (exclusively) from there.
What the hell, I will add my data points.

custValSeg":"6"
"mindsetSeg":"SS"
"mosaicCd":"N46" (True Grit American, not very accurate)

I hope my house is worth as much as they think it is. Income way low but close. It is even lower than when I applied for AMEX.
Quote: I'm a PM, listed as DW.
They are only 2 letter codes, DW is short for DykWia

For me I am a FL/GM/1 which I would guess makes me worthless except for my plastic.

They have my income at about 1/3 the real value. Just a guess, could be the last time I filled out a full Amex application (whcih was so long ago I do not remember).

Have no clue where they came up with disp. inc., it is way high for DL spend and way low for anything else (including CC data). Could be close to my DL spend from 2011.

G24? Considiring they have my birthday correct, should be something like "silly old fart who thinks he's still a kid".
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  21  61