15% off any Delta flight, any time, anywhere

Subscribe
alitalia.com is running a promo this weekend. they give you 15 percent off with code WEEK15US. it can also be used for any delta flight as long as it is booked on alitalia.com. i just made a booking, it works. prices are not inflated, they are the same as on delta.com.

(This offer is valid to travel anytime from October 1th, 2012 until March 31st)
Quote: alitalia.com is running a promo this weekend. they give you 15 percent off with code WEEK15US. it can also be used for any delta flight as long as it is booked on alitalia.com. i just made a booking, it works. prices are not inflated, they are the same as on delta.com.
Valid through noon Italy time on September 24 (equates to 6am EDT, 4am MDT).

I heard about the Netherlands' version of this a week ago or so and it didn't work for me, neither did the WEEK15US code at the time. But if it works now then I'm going to book my winter break flights this weekend

-J.
Quote: Valid through 11:59 PM EDT on September 24.

I heard about the Netherlands' version of this a week ago or so and it didn't work for me, neither did the WEEK15US code at the time. But if it works now then I'm going to book my winter break flights this weekend

-J.
it did not work for most of the day. but it now works.

(This offer is valid to travel anytime from October 1th, 2012 until March 31st.)
Just wondering -- is this valid in all fare classes and will I still earn 100% MQMs?

-J.
Does not work on flights within US.
Quote: Does not work on flights within US.
When does it stop you? When I pushed recalculate the fare went from $346 to $294. Does it lock you out after that?

Not booking yet (may wait til Monday) as I wait to hear back on other flights I changed...

-J.

You are doing something wrong.
Unfortunately, Alitalia's website doesn't recognize my tiny little home airport, SGU. I wouldn't have minded 15% off.
Keep trying. I had it error out about four times trying to book OMA-ATL-OMA for next month. I let it think about what it had done for a couple hours and then tried again and it worked. Reservation (with AZ ticket number) shows up on DL.dumb, recognizes my status, etc.
On a whim...I test booked CVG-LAS-CVG in Oct. Took the 444 down to 377. Now...if only I were traveling....
It is really good deal!! THank you
Quote: Keep trying. I had it error out about four times trying to book OMA-ATL-OMA for next month. I let it think about what it had done for a couple hours and then tried again and it worked. Reservation (with AZ ticket number) shows up on DL.dumb, recognizes my status, etc.
Not taking the coupon for domestic flights; tried quite a few times. Works well for TATL.
It takes you to the end of traveller information and price. When you click continue it gives you an error message.
Quote: Unfortunately, Alitalia's website doesn't recognize my tiny little home airport, SGU. I wouldn't have minded 15% off.
Also, doesn't recognize not so little SJC. Also doesn't seem to like my 5 letter SkyBonus number.
Do you earn full skymiles?

I am looking at JFK-NRT-SIN-NRT-JFK and it shows about ~10K MilleMiglia miles, where it should be about ~20K skymiles

$950 all in is a good price, especially if I can get all ~20K skymiles