Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

No curtain and mini cookies? Is this the future?

Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Avis Preffered, Delta GM

I flew BDL-DTW yesterday afternoon. I was first surprised to see a 28 strong UP list. It was a ERJ-170 and I was in 5B. There was no curtain infront of me. THe mounting holes were present above my seat and above the aisle. On the C/D side of the plane there was a strip of plastic over where the curtain mounting hardware would go. Is this a change I missed in the last month?

I also was dissapointed with the new Biscoffe. When did these changes go into effect? 3/1/13?
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:18 pm

The smaller biscoff is a temporary thing on random flights due to shortages. They'll go away once inventory is depleted, so keep eating them
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:20 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hertz Gold Plus, SPG Gold
Sounds like you got served from the same stash that stocks the Sky Clubs. There are reports that Biscoffs are no longer being served on flights <600 miles, although YMMV.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...hased-out.html

From delta.com:

250 Miles or more (up to 1.5 hours)
We offer complimentary Biscoff cookies on flights from 5:00am to 9:45am and pretzels on flights from 9:46 AM and later, plus a selection of complimentary nonalcoholic beverages.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:21 pm

Programs: DL-DM, 2MM; AA,QF,UA, WN. Every imaginable hotel program
Originally Posted by fujiteam
I flew BDL-DTW yesterday afternoon. I was first surprised to see a 28 strong UP list. It was a ERJ-170 and I was in 5B. There was no curtain infront of me.
Don't you want to observe how the "other half" lives?
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Avis Preffered, Delta GM
Originally Posted by DLFan2
Don't you want to observe how the "other half" lives?
I was really craving the scottish cookies once I saw the snack basket. The FC FA ended up serving the PE rows off the beverage cart brought up from the back to speed things along.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.