Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 1, 2014, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pauly_long
Please post links to content which includes photographs in this discussion — along with a brief description of the photograph included in each link...

...and by brief, I do not mean underwear.

Please use the format below for consistency purposes. Date and chronological order might be helpful as well. Thank you.

Trashed Airplane Garbage and trash filled the seats of an Airbus A332 aircraft after the conclusion of a Philadelphia Eagles charter flight from Seattle to Philadelphia last year. Photograph posted by FlyerTalk member tod701 on December 12, 2013.

To save some time searching, photos are in posts (please update wiki when you post a new photo): 28, 93, 123, 164, 205, 278, 279, 286, 297, 303, 310, 321, 330, 410, 415, 418, 419, 444, 468, 483, 486, 495, 510, 529, 568, 577, 588, 606, 620, 632, 644, 661, 673, 675, 693, 708, 709, 716, 752, 773, 786, 873, 887, 907, 914, 917, 922, 934, 953, 967, 987, 998, 1006, 1013, 1019, 1025, 1029, 1032, 1036, 1037, 1058, 1067, 1107, 1131, 1137, 1151, 1159, 1163, 1179, 1201, 1243, 1246, 1249, 1268, 1279, 1295, 2028, 2235, 2237, 2240, 2241, 2936
Print Wikipost

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2015, 11:33 am

Programs: Delta KM/PM/MM, Nexus, CLEAR, Sharriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
hot handkerchief service

Yup, just what it sounds like. Maybe Bubbles' dad?

Hot towel service, for hands yes, maybe for face, but my seatmate used it for a handkerchief. A couple of times. A lot each time. And handed it back to the FA.

No pix. You're welcome.

Last edited by AKC6; Dec 13, 2015 at 11:44 am
Old Dec 13, 2015, 1:06 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, Marriott Life Gold, ***Princess Status***
Originally Posted by AKC6

Hot towel service, for hands yes, maybe for face, but my seatmate used it for a handkerchief. A couple of times. A lot each time. And handed it back to the FA.

No pix. You're welcome.
That's sexy
Old Dec 13, 2015, 5:56 pm

Programs: DL Pork Medallion, PP, GE
Originally Posted by AKC6

No pix. You're welcome.
When you say used as a handkerchief, do you mean they just wiped their face with it, or they blew their nose into it? Because the former seems normal, but the latter...
Old Dec 13, 2015, 7:24 pm

Programs: Delta KM/PM/MM, Nexus, CLEAR, Sharriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Bubbles' dad

Originally Posted by brocklee9000
When you say used as a handkerchief, do you mean they just wiped their face with it, or they blew their nose into it? Because the former seems normal, but the latter...
Blew his nose, hence the "Bubbles" reference.

Flying with a bad cold is miserable, but yikes . . .
Old Jan 17, 2016, 6:55 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
AL Bundy?

AL Bundy, is that you?
Attached Images  
Old Jan 17, 2016, 8:18 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
AL Bundy, is that you?
There is only one Al Bundy...The true American Hero.

Old Jan 17, 2016, 8:26 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
While pretty much standard now to see people put there feet up on the bulk head wall, this person decided to put there disgusting shoes on the top of the IFE screen. This is why we get sick. Lord knows what this guy was walking through before he got on the plane....This flight was LAX-JFK.

You tell me what happens when this flight lands and pulls into the gate...Do you think the cabin cleaning crew will clean that area? No. The next poor sap to sit there will undoubtedly run his/her fingers all over the damn thing, unbeknownst to him/her that the person sitting in that seat before them had walked in dog sshhit before boarding the plane and then put there feet against the IFE. This is why you should carry Lysol wipes with you everywhere you go.

Old Jan 17, 2016, 9:21 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by DL2SXM
There is only one Al Bundy...The true American Hero.

LOL, wrong hand...
Old Jan 17, 2016, 11:05 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Wasn't fast enough to grab a pic, but the guy sitting next to me in the DL SDF gate is clipping his finger nails.
Old Jan 19, 2016, 12:26 pm

Programs: DL Pork Medallion, PP, GE
Originally Posted by United747
Wasn't fast enough to grab a pic, but the guy sitting next to me in the DL SDF gate is clipping his finger nails.
Coming home right before new years', we're in ATL waiting for our flight and my wife pulls out her clippers. As she's in mid-clip, I turn to her and give her the death glare and grab her hand and she put the clippers back away. We're still working on keeping feet off the bulkhead, but the clippers are an absolute no go.

And while I'm not really abhorred by feet on the bulkhead (if it's their sock-clad feet, not bare feet or shoes), that pic of the shoes on the nice, new Panasonic screens is awful. Not only would that be a big problem of germs, but also...what if there are some thorns or little gravel bits stuck in the sole, and it scratches the display?
Old Jan 20, 2016, 3:36 pm

Programs: Delta, Hertz, Hilton, Marriott
I didn't get a photo either, but we got into it with a mother and her two kids flying back from HNL to LAX on a 757 with lie flat seats. I never get into heated arguments with other passengers, so this was a first.

We were in 3C and D. The mother was in 4B and her two 9? year olds were behind us in 4C and D. The seats are great. Lots of space so how on earth those two girls were able to stand on their hands (I'm guessing on the seats) and kick me with their bare feet in the head is beyond me.

The mother could see what was happening and did nothing until my partner stood up and told the girls to sit down. Before the kick to the head, they had both been kicking the backs of our seats for close to two hours. Which I don't get either, because they were both under 5 feet. I think they were bouncing around like it was a playroom or something. I was just praying for massive turbulence so they might slam into the ceiling or something.

So the mother gets into it and blames everything on Delta. I suggested she sit with one and keep them separated. No go. Then I suggested they sit down with their seat belts on. Nope. The mother wasn't having any of it. She kept rambling about how it was Delta's fault.

So I told her if they were incapable of behaving, maybe they should sit in coach. That got her going. She said "I paid for these seats!". I said "So did I and it isn't the flight attendants job to baby sit your damn kids so why is it Delta's fault!?"

The two attendants apologized to us and made extra rounds to check on the kids. They were pretty good for about 45 minutes and then started in again and meanwhile that waste of carbon mother did nothing.

OK. I'm finished. I love those seats and the big entertainment screens.
Old Jan 20, 2016, 4:42 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
I got off a flight in ATL to find this in the gate area. I don't know whether it was left from earlier or if the ladies and/or gentlemen sitting there had been in such a hurry to get in the gate lice scrum when my flight arrived that they couldn't bother to clean up after themselves.
Attached Images  
Old Jan 20, 2016, 5:10 pm

Programs: DL DM, MM
Originally Posted by tmorse6570
I didn't get a photo either, but we got into it with a mother and her two kids flying back from HNL to LAX on a 757 with lie flat seats. I never get into heated arguments with other passengers, so this was a first.

We were in 3C and D. The mother was in 4B and her two 9? year olds were behind us in 4C and D. The seats are great. Lots of space so how on earth those two girls were able to stand on their hands (I'm guessing on the seats) and kick me with their bare feet in the head is beyond me.

The mother could see what was happening and did nothing until my partner stood up and told the girls to sit down. Before the kick to the head, they had both been kicking the backs of our seats for close to two hours. Which I don't get either, because they were both under 5 feet. I think they were bouncing around like it was a playroom or something. I was just praying for massive turbulence so they might slam into the ceiling or something.

So the mother gets into it and blames everything on Delta. I suggested she sit with one and keep them separated. No go. Then I suggested they sit down with their seat belts on. Nope. The mother wasn't having any of it. She kept rambling about how it was Delta's fault.

So I told her if they were incapable of behaving, maybe they should sit in coach. That got her going. She said "I paid for these seats!". I said "So did I and it isn't the flight attendants job to baby sit your damn kids so why is it Delta's fault!?"

The two attendants apologized to us and made extra rounds to check on the kids. They were pretty good for about 45 minutes and then started in again and meanwhile that waste of carbon mother did nothing.

Wow. Ridiculous. What was she blaming Delta for?
Old Jan 20, 2016, 5:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by tmorse6570

Same thing happened to my mom on MCO-JFK but we didn't have lie-flat seats so you can imagine how much more fun it was to deal with (but she eventually had to say something to both the mother and the kids).

I don't get these people who try and pretend they have no idea what their kids are doing.....
Old Jan 20, 2016, 6:04 pm

Talking

Originally Posted by StuckOnSegments
Wow. Ridiculous. What was she blaming Delta for?
The one-night stand she had in 2005 claimed he was a pilot for Delta.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.