Upgrade Priority

Old Mar 20, 2012, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
Upgrade Priority

With the news if the possible changes in SM accrual methods, I wanted to double check on upgrade priority...
Is it correct that FG Plats clear in advance and on day of departure below PMs but above GM and SMs?
Also, do MVPG75ks clear below SMs day of or do they clear below GMs?
Old Mar 20, 2012, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by dparkinson
With the news if the possible changes in SM accrual methods, I wanted to double check on upgrade priority...
Is it correct that FG Plats clear in advance and on day of departure below PMs but above GM and SMs?
Also, do MVPG75ks clear below SMs day of or do they clear below GMs?
Not sure what you're referring to by "FG Plats," but Alaska elites all clear below Silvers. Essentially, all partner elites are grouped into the same pool as companions of Medallion members. All upgrades for partner elites are done at the gate; the advance upgrades that Northwest gave out are a thing of the past.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
FG Plats should read FB plats as in flying blue. Stupid autocorrect...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.