Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Feb 2012 Sky Magazine - Bed Advertisement

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2012, 12:50 am
Original Poster

Can someone check the current magazine and tell me the manufacturer of the king bed that's advertised on one of the pages? It's in Sky Magazine (not Skymall).
Old Feb 11, 2012, 2:51 am

Programs: DL, CO, LH, BA etc...
will try to get it for you tomorrow (Sat) pm me about noon pacific to be safe
Old Feb 11, 2012, 4:53 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
There is the Napoli bed by Matisse Company on page 48.

Matisseco.com
Old Feb 11, 2012, 5:20 am

Yep...beat me to it....
http://www.matisseco.com/
Old Feb 11, 2012, 5:54 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by HikerT
Can someone check the current magazine and tell me the manufacturer of the king bed that's advertised on one of the pages? It's in Sky Magazine (not Skymall).
What others said and you can always go to the online site.

http://deltaskymag.delta.com/default.aspx

and

http://deltaskymag.delta.com/Magazin...ers/Other.aspx

.... you can even have SKY MAG for home delivery for just a low low price of $36/year. (now where did I put that Delta Amex card..... nahhhh)!
Old Feb 11, 2012, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Thanks!

deltagoldflyer, I actually went to the deltaskymag site last night and spent a good hour before giving up. You'd think they could put the entire magazine online in a single easy to read / flip format, but only select pages can be read that way, and the advertiser list is not up to date! As an aside, if I hadn't wasted that hour I might not have been an hour late pulling the trigger on the 36x BA deal, doh!
Old Feb 11, 2012, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Thanks!

deltagoldflyer, I actually went to the deltaskymag site last night and spent a good hour before giving up. You'd think they could put the entire magazine online in a single easy to read / flip format, but only select pages can be read that way, and the advertiser list is not up to date! As an aside, if I hadn't wasted that hour I might not have been an hour late pulling the trigger on the 36x BA deal, doh!
They used to as recently as 6-12 months ago, before the "monetize everything" campaign.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 1:30 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, SPG Platinum, Amex Centurion
Thanks!

It's under the "other" advertisers section of the website.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, looks like One-Delta-Ten-Tango error on my end. I needed to disable ....... in firefox to see the list of advertisers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.