25,000 SkyMiles for $500 in SkyMall Purchases - ROUND 2 on the way SOON!

Subscribe
Quote: While I have seen some reports here of people putting through succesfull pricematches based on Amazon prices, the policy of Skymall, as told to me by reps over the phone (as recently as last night) and an email rejecting my pricematch request said that ebay and amazon are not valid sources for a pricematch.
Are you sure this wasn't for an Amazon marketplace seller? I think if the item is sold by/shipped by Amazon.com you should be okay.
Quote: Are you sure this wasn't for an Amazon marketplace seller? I think if the item is sold by/shipped by Amazon.com you should be okay.
Yup, this was for an item shipped and sold by Amazon, not a FBA or Amazon marketplace.
I'm all for helping out the fellow FT'er, but I caution most of you who know what is going on to maybe be a little less forthcoming with the tips and info. deltagoldflyer posted the info on his blog that it will be limited to the first 1,000 orders.

There is plenty of information already out there, both in this thread and the original thread. Plus people can take their own time to research products, prices, resale strategies, etc. If people can't or aren't willing to do that on their own, then I don't really want to forfeit my points. Lots of people here have been following this very closely and waiting

I really hate taking this attitude, but everyone really has the basic info they need to get some points. Go to SkyMall and place an order over $500 before taxes/shipping. It is very simple. But if you want to price match, buy multiple items, maximize your resale, or other various techniques above and beyond the average person making a purchase, then you are on your own buddy!
Most good values will probably notall items qualify for promotion
I think some people are forgettting or were never aware that to qualify for the last promotion you had to go through a special link (I think skymall.com/25000) when purchasing and only a fraction of all the products Skymall offers was available to purchase via that link (with most of the decent values absent).
So chances are if you find a good value on Skymall.com now I would very much suspect it not be available via the link we'll have to use and will not qualify for the promotion.
This is how almost everyone looking for a item that was at a fair price either bought a Galaxy tab or an EOS Rebel camera.
I've price matched amazon no problem.
SkyMall/Delta 25K Skymiles promotion
Hello FT'ers,

We at SkyMall are happy to confirm that we will be launching another SkyMall/Delta 25,000 SkyMall promotion tomorrow.

SkyMall and Delta Air Lines are committed to providng our loyal customers with worth while opportunities via lucrative promotions.

The Official Promotional email will go out tomorrow morning with the official details of the promotion.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the upcoming promotion or SkyMall Terms and Conditions, please email us at [email protected].

Thank you and Happy Shopping!

Aaron
SkyMall, Inc.
SkyMall/Delta 25K SkyMiles Promotion
Hello FT'ers,

We at SkyMall are happy to confirm that we will be launching another SkyMall/Delta 25,000 SkyMiles sometime tomorrow night December 1, 2011.

A promotional email will be sent out to our existing database as well. Please keep an eye out on FlyerTalk as we will post additional information once the site goes live.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the upcoming promotion or SkyMall Terms and Conditions, please email us at [email protected].

Thank you and Happy Shopping!

Aaron
SkyMall, Inc.
I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! I can't wait!
Aaron, who will the email be going to? The SkyMall account email, the DL Skymiles account email, or....?
Quote: Aaron, who will the email be going to? The SkyMall account email, the DL Skymiles account email, or....?
Hello Dwbf11,

The email will be going out to the SkyMall/Delta customer database. If you have an account created with SkyMall, you should receive the promotional email. If you do not have an account with SkyMall, you can sign up to received offers via email by visiting www.skymall.com.

If for some reason you do not receive the email tomorrow morning, please visit back here as I will be posting the official announcement and terms at around the same time that the email is sent out.

-Aaron
Aaron, can you confirm that the offer will only be limited to the first 1000 orders? Thank you.
When will you know if you are eligible for bonus?
Will you know if you're one of the 1st 1000 when you order- or do you have to wait & see if the bonus posts - which could be a while?

Also, I couldnt find on Skymall, or this thread:

if you return an item, do you still pay shipping & return shipping?
Quote: I think some people are forgettting or were never aware that to qualify for the last promotion you had to go through a special link (I think skymall.com/25000) when purchasing and only a fraction of all the products Skymall offers was available to purchase via that link (with most of the decent values absent).
I wasn't aware of the original promo as I'm a newb... Was there any particular trend as to whether it was particular "stores" that were excluded? or was it just certain items from each store?

Thanks!
Quote: Hello Dwbf11,

The email will be going out to the SkyMall/Delta customer database. If you have an account created with SkyMall, you should receive the promotional email. If you do not have an account with SkyMall, you can sign up to received offers via email by visiting www.skymall.com.

If for some reason you do not receive the email tomorrow morning, please visit back here as I will be posting the official announcement and terms at around the same time that the email is sent out.

-Aaron
Aaron, thanks for the update! I just emailed you the same question. Any idea exactly when this will be going live?
You will know if you're in 1st 1000 orders upfront:
Dear Sir,
Thank you for contacting SkyMall. After the 1st 1,000 orders have been met our banner will let you know and it will re-direct you.
Thank you,
Charles Bond
Frequent Flyer Customer Service,
SkyMall, Inc.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  18