Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deltalina hosting info-mercial

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2011, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Deltalina hosting info-mercial

I searched the last few months & didn't see mention of this, but thought Deltalina fans might be interested...MrWeezer was flipping the channels this morning & I said, go back, that's Deltalina! Sure enough, there's Katherine Lee hosting an info-mercial for Healthe Trim diet supplements. Apparently the constant grind of eating out on the road makes it a challenge to maintain one's girlish figure.

MrWeezer quickly changed the channel, but I found a link to their website where there's a video of her:
http://www.healthytrim.com/lose-weight.asp
Old Nov 12, 2011, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by PRWeezer
I searched the last few months & didn't see mention of this, but thought Deltalina fans might be interested...MrWeezer was flipping the channels this morning & I said, go back, that's Deltalina! Sure enough, there's Katherine Lee hosting an info-mercial for Healthe Trim diet supplements. Apparently the constant grind of eating out on the road makes it a challenge to maintain one's girlish figure.

MrWeezer quickly changed the channel, but I found a link to their website where there's a video of her:
She didn't put the roll-aboard in wheels first?!?!?
Old Nov 12, 2011, 8:16 am

Programs: Charter Member Delta Diamond Medallion, Lifetime AA Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hilton & Marriott Gold

Oh no. Katherine Lee on diet supplements. I can't wait for the leaner and more energetic on-board safety briefings.
Maybe this is a new product for SkyMall magazine. We could earn frequent flyer miles by gulping down diet supplements.

Let the speculation begin on when she started shedding those unwanted pounds (kilos or stones for you foreigners).
Old Nov 12, 2011, 8:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kettle with Kryptonium Medallion Tags
Here's a direct link to the video on Youtube:

Deltalina hawks diet pills

At the 13-second mark, she has trouble stowing a rollaboard in the overhead bin...
Old Nov 12, 2011, 9:44 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by RatherBeOnATrain
Here's a direct link to the video on Youtube:

Deltalina hawks diet pills

At the 13-second mark, she has trouble stowing a rollaboard in the overhead bin...
Old Nov 12, 2011, 9:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
"There is no eating on this or any other Delta flight."
Old Nov 12, 2011, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by ceieoc
Oh no. Katherine Lee on diet supplements. I can't wait for the leaner and more energetic on-board safety briefings.
Maybe this is a new product for SkyMall magazine. We could earn frequent flyer miles by gulping down diet supplements.

Let the speculation begin on when she started shedding those unwanted pounds (kilos or stones for you foreigners).
I don't think she should lose any pounds (kilo's or stones). She is pretty hot but if she loses too much weight her teeth to body ration could get ridiculous.
Old Nov 12, 2011, 9:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by avidflyer
if she loses too much weight her teeth to body ratio could get ridiculous.
LOL!
Old Nov 12, 2011, 10:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by Dovster
LOL!
I'm here all week. Try the veal!
Old Nov 12, 2011, 10:40 am

Programs: DL Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by avidflyer
I don't think she should lose any pounds (kilo's or stones). She is pretty hot but if she loses too much weight her teeth to body ration could get ridiculous.
Ha! She is indeed very good looking, especially in this video. In my 150 flights over the last year and a half, I haven't had above a 5, let alone a 7 or 8 (my classification of her )
Old Nov 12, 2011, 1:12 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
I might order the pills now LOL
Old Nov 12, 2011, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
So, with this emphasis on fitness, would she frown at me (or wag a finger) if I took two bags of Goldfish out of the snack basket?
Old Nov 12, 2011, 3:41 pm

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
How soon before these are shilled on board, with the appropriate double miles for using Amex?
Old Nov 12, 2011, 5:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
The video says she's a "trainer"; shouldn't that be a double finger wag for not putting that roller in wheels first as she does in the info-mercial?

I do hope this raises the larger issue of underpaid FA's who do good work for DL but have to resort to shilling sketchy diet pills to earn extra income.
Old Nov 12, 2011, 6:07 pm

Programs: Charter Member Delta Diamond Medallion, Lifetime AA Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hilton & Marriott Gold
She is doing her part to help promote baggage handler job security

Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
The video says she's a "trainer"; shouldn't that be a double finger wag for not putting that roller in wheels first as she does in the info-mercial?

I do hope this raises the larger issue of underpaid FA's who do good work for DL but have to resort to shilling sketchy diet pills to earn extra income.
At 0:13 in this video, you will learn the Deltalina special wheels sideways technique of stowing roll-aboard luggage in an overhead aircraft bin. If we follow this example, we could help quickly fill up all overhead aircraft bin space forcing about 50% of the flight to gate check their luggage. This would assist the baggage handlers, who would now have more work thereby promoting their future job security.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.