Search

NW-marked service items for sale

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2011, 5:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
NW-marked service items for sale

I was perusing an ag and mechanical parts store based in western Canada the other day. Was a bit surprised to see NW-logoed economy service items (trays, tea cups, dishes) for sale. These are the grey with white interior ones and not sure how old they are.

http://www.princessauto.com/surplus/...4-plastic-tray
Old Sep 17, 2011, 2:06 pm

The tray could be NW or it might be some other airline. Do you see any actual NW-logoed items there on that site? There are a few thousand listings there for various goofy surplus things, but I couldn't find anything else Northwest related.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 9:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Had the Northwest logo in raised moulded print on the back. Not NWA or the Compass but Northwest in block italic (if it makes sense). There were mugs and the long narrow dishes but I see they're not listed on the website but they are in the stores.

Not nostalgic enough to buy anything at a buck (+12% tax) each.
Old Oct 9, 2011, 7:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
there's prob a ton of stuff on Ebay

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.