Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

SkyMall 25000, Offer expires Sunday September 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Old Sep 15, 2011, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Offer valid only for purchases made at www.skymall.com/25000. Offer expires Sunday September 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM, MST. Not all merchants participate in discounts or promotions. Excluded items and vendors are noted on the product page. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases made after the expiration day and time. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount or offer. Not valid on gift cards. Void where prohibited. SkyMall reserves the right to limit quantities or refuse orders. All discounts and offers are available to customers paying USD (US dollars) only.

Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for SkyMiles to be posted to your account. Miles will only be credited on orders placed at www.skymall.com/25000. To be awarded 25,000 miles, the $500 limit must be made on merchandise excluding tax and delivery. Miles will not be credited for cancelled orders or items returned to merchant. Pre-orders and backorders are not subject to award until products are shipped by merchant.

enjoy!
Old Sep 15, 2011, 5:14 pm

Programs: Delta Plat Kool-Aid Drinker, Hyatt Diamond, SPG GM, Marriott GM, Hilton GM, and Priority Club GM
Originally Posted by smorin
Offer valid only for purchases made at www.skymall.com/25000. Offer expires Sunday September 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM, MST. Not all merchants participate in discounts or promotions. Excluded items and vendors are noted on the product page. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases made after the expiration day and time. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount or offer. Not valid on gift cards. Void where prohibited. SkyMall reserves the right to limit quantities or refuse orders. All discounts and offers are available to customers paying USD (US dollars) only.

Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for SkyMiles to be posted to your account. Miles will only be credited on orders placed at www.skymall.com/25000. To be awarded 25,000 miles, the $500 limit must be made on merchandise excluding tax and delivery. Miles will not be credited for cancelled orders or items returned to merchant. Pre-orders and backorders are not subject to award until products are shipped by merchant.

enjoy!
So what's the best buy I can get and resell on ebay for $400?! hahahha
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:28 pm

Programs: DL Plat AA Gold Airtran Elite HH Diamond Marriott Plat *Wood Plat
Marriott vacation card? free shipping, if you stay at marriotts it's cash. bam, 25k free miles

EDIT: oops, scratch that, from the T&C: Not valid on gift cards.

Last edited by gte157q; Sep 15, 2011 at 6:34 pm
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:55 pm

Programs: Delta Plat Kool-Aid Drinker, Hyatt Diamond, SPG GM, Marriott GM, Hilton GM, and Priority Club GM
Originally Posted by gte157q
Marriott vacation card? free shipping, if you stay at marriotts it's cash. bam, 25k free miles

EDIT: oops, scratch that, from the T&C: Not valid on gift cards.

I just read that....YOU GOT ME SO EXCITED!!
Old Sep 15, 2011, 7:06 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Platinum
trying to come up with something and return to Target. Tough as skymall prices are so damn high
Old Sep 15, 2011, 7:16 pm
mpp

This isn't a bad choice. Regular price at Target or Walmart is $549.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 7:35 pm

Does anyone know if this product (Samsung Galaxy Tab) is valid with the promotion? http://www.skymall.com/shopping/deta...&pid=204048276 It's not a terribly bad price. Also, can I place multiple orders and receive 25,000 miles each time?
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:38 pm

there is a free shipping code - lsc54
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by ohio2292
Does anyone know if this product (Samsung Galaxy Tab) is valid with the promotion? http://www.skymall.com/shopping/deta...&pid=204048276 It's not a terribly bad price. Also, can I place multiple orders and receive 25,000 miles each time?
Q1 Yes
Q2 No (SkyMall reserves the right to limit quantities or refuse orders.) But you never know.

I did this one 2 years ago and had the free S&H work fine. But who knows this year. The 20% code sounds great but may be too much. Do screen shots and print everything so if they say no you have proof!

YMMV as always!
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:50 pm

Programs: NW, UA
Originally Posted by smorin

enjoy!
Just keep in mind, it can take a long while before the miles show up. People seemed to have a horrendous wait last year when a similar promo was ran.
TODAY ONLY (8/31/2010) SkyMall - Spend $500 get 25,000 SkyMiles
Old Sep 16, 2011, 12:21 am

Programs: Delta KM/DM, Hyatt GP Plat, HHonors Gold
Shame we have to pay tax on these items. Looks like you could clear around $500 after fees for the 32GB Galaxy Tab on eBay, but after tax and delivery you'd be spending around $175 on 25K SkyMiles. I saw a free shipping code earlier in the thread, but since the T&C for the promotion explicitly state you can't combine with any other offer, I'd be worried that they could use that as a reason to deny the miles.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 12:32 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
sweeeet, i regularly buy the canon eos digital rebel t3i through AMEX bonus points mall for 4x points (best buy or canon website). I can get it here for about $50 more, but will get 25k points :-D

How exactly would we know if a product is not included in the promo. It says that not all vendors participate in promotions or discounts, and that excluded vendors would be noted on the product page. The page for the digital rebel t3i says "this item can not be discounted" but it makes no mention of other promotions. since the 25k bonus miles isn't a discount, is it safe to assume this product is valid for the promo?

Last edited by roknroll; Sep 16, 2011 at 12:39 am
Old Sep 16, 2011, 1:04 am

Programs: HHonor gold, AA, Delta, United
Originally Posted by jmw2323
trying to come up with something and return to Target. Tough as skymall prices are so damn high
how do you know whether the vendor is target or not? if you can find something, that would be awesome - Target accepts "gift returns" and will refund via Target gift cards...

Edit: found my answer, Target is not a listed store under skymall, never mind, I'm not in: http://www.skymall.com/shopping/storelist.htm

Last edited by iwls01; Sep 16, 2011 at 1:10 am
Old Sep 16, 2011, 8:33 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Lightbulb FREE S&H code is OK!

Originally Posted by libuser
there is a free shipping code - lsc54
I used this one and as long as you spend over $500 on stuff you should be fine. I emailed the ADMIN for skymall and got this back reg the s&h code and my order:

After researching your order, I was able to confirm that you recent purchase did meet the criteria for the Delta 25k promotion and that the miles will be awarded to the specified Delta SkyMiles account within the next 6-8 weeks.

Once again, we would like to thank you for thanking advantage of the recent SkyMall/Delta SkyMiles promotion.

So we are looking very good on this one kids!

EDIT just got a 2nd email that said:

"The terms and conditions for this promotion does not allow other discounts or offers to be combined with this offer. However, there will be orders that slip through the flags in our systems.

I strong recommend that your friends do not use any additional promotional codes or discounts because there is no guarantee that the coupon code they use will not over ride the 25K promotion."

I see later someone called CS and said code is fine so YMMV if you use any code it would seem!

Last edited by Renes Points; Sep 16, 2011 at 9:47 am
Old Sep 16, 2011, 8:45 am
mpp

Has anyone purchased anything with multiple Amex Gift Cards?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.