Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

SkyMall 25000, Offer expires Sunday September 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyMall 25000, Offer expires Sunday September 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2011, 8:53 am

Programs: AirTran, Alaska, American, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United, US Airways, and Virgin
Thank you!

We at SkyMall would really like to thank everyone who was able to participate in the recent SkyMall 25K Delta SkyMiles promotion. This promotion was a large success due to the involvement of the Frequent Flyer community and FlyerTalk members like yourselves.

As an added bonus, we will be extending this promotion for a very limited time within the next few weeks. As a thank you to the FlyerTalk community, we will provide information regarding this promo here first so that you have the opportunity of being some of the first to take advantage of this promotion.

Once again, we thank you for your business and hope that we can continue to provide worth while opportunities for our customer and partners.

Thank you,

SkyMall, Inc.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 9:35 am

Programs: Delta Kryptonium-Platinum Medallion, Hyatt/Hilton Diamond
^^

Can't wait!
Old Nov 16, 2011, 10:47 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH
+1 ^

patiently waiting for the announcement with wish lists in hand.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 12:48 pm

This is really great, one of the few examples of companies being appreciative of us mile hoarders. I'm sure they took a loss on some of us who really squeezed every penny/mile out of this deal, but I can see how overall they came out ahead. Plus who knows what they are paying for these skypesos, it might not be as much as we suspect.

I actually didn't price match or do the free shipping coupon as I felt it was already a great deal (and Skymall sells the Tab for MSRP already). It's great doing business with Skymall and Aaron has been extremely responsive.

Compare this to the disasters with United Months of Miles or Cartera Commerce and it's like night and day.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 3:57 pm

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
Originally Posted by SkyMallSpokesperson
We at SkyMall would really like to thank everyone who was able to participate in the recent SkyMall 25K Delta SkyMiles promotion. This promotion was a large success due to the involvement of the Frequent Flyer community and FlyerTalk members like yourselves.

As an added bonus, we will be extending this promotion for a very limited time within the next few weeks. As a thank you to the FlyerTalk community, we will provide information regarding this promo here first so that you have the opportunity of being some of the first to take advantage of this promotion.

Once again, we thank you for your business and hope that we can continue to provide worth while opportunities for our customer and partners.

Thank you,

SkyMall, Inc.

Wow, this is very classy! Thank you for posting
Old Feb 17, 2012, 6:10 pm

Programs: AA, A+, DM, EarlyReturns, Elevate, HHonors, MileagePlus, SkyMiles,SPG
So......

how did some of you utilize and enjoy some of the miles you earned? I am curious....feels good to log in and be myself!

-Aaron
Old Feb 17, 2012, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by AJtheGREAT1
how did some of you utilize and enjoy some of the miles you earned? I am curious....feels good to log in and be myself!

-Aaron
Welcome ! I've not had a chance to use any of my miles yet as I broke my leg, but I'm on the mend. I will use them to fly the whole family all over asia in business class on China Airlines. I hope to also be able to find a flight on KE to the states at some point and even visit Hawaii a few times. Cheers!
Old Feb 17, 2012, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by keirnna
Welcome ! I've not had a chance to use any of my miles yet as I broke my leg, but I'm on the mend. I will use them to fly the whole family all over asia in business class on China Airlines. I hope to also be able to find a flight on KE to the states at some point and even visit Hawaii a few times. Cheers!
Wow, how many miles did you earn?
Old Feb 17, 2012, 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by dshargorodsky
Wow, how many miles did you earn?
Only about 1.4 million.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.