Thanks Again program

Old Aug 1, 2011, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, CO, UA, HH, MR
Talking Thanks Again program

Hi All -

Just got an interesting email from Delta, a company called Thanks Again that provides free miles by registering cards...

SkyMiles® members can earn miles with participating Thanks Again merchants. Simply register up to five credit or debit cards in the program. Register for FREE by going to www.thanksagain.com/skymiles/enroll. Then use your registered credit or debit card at participating merchants and your miles will automatically be credited to your SkyMiles account*.

SkyMiles members may also take advantage of the following special bonus offers**:

Earn 500 bonus miles/points when you spend $250 or more (2 miles/points per dollar spent)

Earn 1,500 bonus miles/points when you spend $500 or more (3 miles/points per dollar spent)

Earn 4,000 bonus miles/points when you spend $1,000 or more (4 miles/points per dollar spent)

Earn 25,000 bonus miles/points when you spend $5,000 or more (5 miles/points per dollar spent)

To enroll, go to www.thanksagain.com/skymiles/enroll.

*You must use a registered card to make a purchase at a participating Thanks Again merchant. For restaurants, you must make your purchase via http://storelocator.electricvine.com...ain/delta.aspx (make sure to enter your Delta SkyMiles number when prompted) to earn miles and qualify for bonuses. For in-store merchants such as dry cleaners, simply use a registered card when you pay. See www.thanksagain.com/skymiles/faq.aspx to review our frequently asked questions. To review our complete Thanks Again terms and conditions, go to www.thanksagain.com/skymiles/terms.

**Bonuses are based on each member’s qualifying spending at participating Thanks Again businesses over successive 90 day periods, beginning with the date of enrollment. Members may qualify only once for each bonus level every 90 days. The maximum total bonus amount is 25,000 miles/points over each 90 day period. Valid through 12/31/2011.
Old Aug 1, 2011, 12:03 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM, MR LTT, Hilton D, Hertz PC. National Emerald Exec, UA Silver(thanks to Marriott)
New Promo

Hello Mr. xxxxxx,

Earn up to 25,000 bonus miles every 90 days when you park, shop or dine at more than 100 Airports and when you spend with over 20,000 neighborhood businesses nationwide!

Register your existing credit/debit cards to automatically earn miles when you use those cards at participating Thanks Again® airports and local businesses. Registration is quick, free and secure!

Here's a sampling of earning opportunities for you within the Thanks Again Network:

https://secure.thanksagain.com/skymiles/default.aspx
Old Aug 1, 2011, 12:14 pm

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
I really would nit supply anyone with my credit card numbers, this is NOT a Delta website .
Old Aug 1, 2011, 12:22 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM, MR LTT, Hilton D, Hertz PC. National Emerald Exec, UA Silver(thanks to Marriott)
The original email with the link came from Delta, so it is not a scam, also, you give your cc numbers but not the security code.

It is the same idea as skymiles dining which have had my CC#'s for years. Be paranoid if you want, I will take the miles
Old Aug 1, 2011, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by MR_MAMA
I really would nit supply anyone with my credit card numbers, this is NOT a Delta website .
I've been using Thanks Again for about two years now and have never had an issue. I don't believe that you give them the security code or billing address, so there isn't a whole lot that they could do with it.

It's a shame that there aren't more businesses around me that utilize TA, as I won't get nearly enough spend to go beyond the 500 mile bonus.
Old Aug 1, 2011, 1:05 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Are there any other website's with services like thanks again? that you have to input your credit card.

Last edited by howtofreetravel; Aug 1, 2011 at 1:20 pm
Old Aug 1, 2011, 1:32 pm

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by flymanbeast
Are there any other website's with services like thanks again? that you have to input your credit card.
SkyMiles Dining rewards. They're legit...
Old Aug 1, 2011, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Which ATL airport vendors participate? We should get a list of Thanks Again vendors at airports so we can start earning points. I wonder if it is the same for other Dining Rewards airline partners (US, etc)?
Old Aug 1, 2011, 2:52 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Sorry to ask again but are there any cash back websites which work in the same fashion?
Old Aug 1, 2011, 3:19 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Which ATL airport vendors participate? We should get a list of Thanks Again vendors at airports so we can start earning points. I wonder if it is the same for other Dining Rewards airline partners (US, etc)?
http://storelocator.electricvine.com...ain/delta.aspx
Old Aug 1, 2011, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Since it goes by zip code, it's hard to tell which ones are in the airport terminals.
Old Aug 1, 2011, 6:45 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Since it goes by zip code, it's hard to tell which ones are in the airport terminals.
Huh? Dropdown categories:
AIRPORT - PARKING
AIRPORT - DINING
AIRPORT - SHOPPING
Old Aug 2, 2011, 9:28 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
not just for skymiles. you get these bonuses with any airline partnered with thanksagain.
Old Aug 2, 2011, 11:15 am

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I really wonder with this.

Skymiles dining will cause my uPromise dining to cancel out. I wonder if it will cause any of the uPromise credits to cancel out and/or the uPromise dining to cancel out. That's a pretty darn good program and I would rather earn the cash back than the miles.
Old Aug 2, 2011, 2:03 pm

Programs: HHonors, Hyatt GP, Marriott, Varying Levels w/ UA /AF /DL /SQ /AA
Originally Posted by flymanbeast
Sure there are. Offermatic.com is one that jumps to mind, and there you need to enter your card #(s) as well as your PIN for each card.

Mint.com, pageonce.com (both have mobile apps as well; they're personal finance tools) require the credit card and the PIN also, so they can access your info. to aggregate it.

I've been on thanksagain.com for some time now, with nary an issue. However I don't get many points out of it b/c I don't pay much attention to it...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.