Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New Delta Medallion Class (Just Kidding)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Delta Medallion Class (Just Kidding)

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2014, 12:12 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by flymonthly
If you mean Wednesday 5/7, I'm scheduled to be in ATL then. Will probably hit OFS for an early dinner - maybe 5:15-6:45 unless I SDC to earlier flights. I'll have my extra KM tag with me.
I'm currently scheduled to be in ATL 8:15p-10:00p but will likely SDC and be there 5:30-7. If I SDC I'll see you at OFS and the Vesper is on me (my new favorite drink). Flying BOS-ATL-LIT on 5/7.
Old May 2, 2014, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by DLroads
I had the pleasure of admitting a new KM member through the power giving to me by BogusRogus on board a flight over the weekend.
Well, who is it??

"By the authority vested in me by BogusRogus, I now pronounce you Kryptonium. The flight attendant is my shepherd, I shall most certainly want. Don't they know who I am? Yay, though I walk down the jet way with kettles, I shall fear no evil for Woodford is with me (pour mini of Woodford over the inductees' head)."

-J.
Old May 2, 2014, 5:28 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO/KM, AA PLT
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Thank you for your service. You've earned your status ^
-J.
Originally Posted by BeachBum770
Thank you for your service. If there was any such thing as a double-KM, you would have earned it. I think any flight that involves the potential of gun fire, RPGs and SAMs should earn 1,000% mileage bonuses!^
Thanks Getting to fly around the country though is one of the neater parts of my tour over here (and it would be even better if it weren't for the threat portion of it haha - the scenery and flying are spectacular).

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Well, who is it??

"By the authority vested in me by BogusRogus, I now pronounce you Kryptonium. The flight attendant is my shepherd, I shall most certainly want. Don't they know who I am? Yay, though I walk down the jet way with kettles, I shall fear no evil for Woodford is with me (pour mini of Woodford over the inductees' head)."

-J.
Nice! ^
Old May 2, 2014, 2:44 pm

Programs: DL-DM, UA-SP, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Plat
That is awesome. Glad to know there are still many kind people out there. Hope to cross paths and join the club soon!
Old May 6, 2014, 7:44 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by roknroll
I'm currently scheduled to be in ATL 8:15p-10:00p but will likely SDC and be there 5:30-7. If I SDC I'll see you at OFS and the Vesper is on me (my new favorite drink). Flying BOS-ATL-LIT on 5/7.
Gonna be a tough call. Either SDC for a new KM tag or continue my NE quest for great lobster rolls.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-e...95-s-ma-2.html
I'll let you know if I'll be in ATL at OFS.
Old May 6, 2014, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by roknroll
Gonna be a tough call. Either SDC for a new KM tag or continue my NE quest for great lobster rolls.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-e...95-s-ma-2.html
I'll let you know if I'll be in ATL at OFS.
Go for the KM tag. Unless going to Ruth & Wimpy's in Hancock, ME, I wouldn't go out of my way for a lobster roll. Once you had one there... forget about anything else

-J.
Old May 7, 2014, 5:01 pm

Programs: DL-DM, UA-SP, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Plat
Any KMs in SJC, LAX or SEA this afternoon or night? Beers on me for entrance into the club
Old May 20, 2014, 2:51 pm

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
So, I am totally sitting in the F sky club right now, looking to bestow KM status on some poor, unsuspecting soul.

Totally know who I am and you're in .... HOWEVER, I'm going to have to mail you the card since I forgot to bring my extra with me.

I do have a banana that I can give you in the meantime to make you feel, well, special.

White polo button down shirt, blue jeans and two (yes 2 computers) going at the same time since I'm too cool to have just 1 laptop with me.
Old May 20, 2014, 4:34 pm

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Heading over to 1FS for dinner. After that to the A concourse skyclub as my flight out tonight around 945pm tonight from the A concourse.
Old May 20, 2014, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by baccarat0809
Heading over to 1FS for dinner. After that to the A concourse skyclub as my flight out tonight around 945pm tonight from the A concourse.
Nuts. Missed you by a day.

Hopefully I totally know who someone is at PHL or ATL tomorrow evening!
Old Jul 22, 2014, 8:34 am

Hi everyone. Google brought me here after I looked up kryptonium medallion. I actually saw it last week (7/14) on the ATL plane train. Was it you?? I should have asked. I want one now but looks like another person has to give it to you and it's not something that you can just go order? Thanks.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 8:48 am

Programs: DL MM Gold
There is an alternative. Read more of the thread.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Just an FYI, Greyhound cross-honors KM! The driver let me get on first, ahead of two other people, and I have the front row to myself (with working power outlets and wifi, too!). Dwight clearly knows who I am.

Go Greyhound!

-J.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 2:36 pm

Programs: Diamond Medallion, Kryptonium Medallion, Hilton HHonors Diamond
baccarat; i'm the one with dibs--duh
Old Jul 23, 2014, 2:54 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO/KM, AA PLT
Originally Posted by laoh
Hi everyone. Google brought me here after I looked up kryptonium medallion. I actually saw it last week (7/14) on the ATL plane train. Was it you?? I should have asked. I want one now but looks like another person has to give it to you and it's not something that you can just go order? Thanks.
If you go to Page 51 (Reply 761), there's a good link for ordering custom luggage tags. There's also the front of the KM card in Reply 755 (same page) - looking at my cards, I think that's the front template I used when I crated mine (I added my name and Skymiles# to the front of the card and added my Skymiles# and barcode to the back.) I ordered double-sided ones, but the picture in the first post of this thread is blurry when you expand it. I simply recreated it on my computer with the same text so it wasn't blury.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.