activating cc to get miles

Old Jun 10, 2011, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

activating cc to get miles

I signed up for a cc, amex delta skymiles and one of the props was sign up another person for 2,500 miles/per person. Do those cards needs to be activated to accrue the necessary miles? Thanks, Jeremy.

Last edited by jkenter; Jun 10, 2011 at 7:28 pm Reason: to get email notification
Old Jun 10, 2011, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by jkenter
I signed up for a cc, amex delta skymiles and one of the props was sign up another person for 2,500 miles/per person. Do those cards needs to be activated to accrue the necessary miles? Thanks, Jeremy.
I've never activated the "add-another-person" cards & I've gotten the bonuses. But, I don't have first-hand knowledge of that specific card. Just wait a month and see if the extra miles post.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 10:50 am

Programs: DL PM, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, AmExPlat
Originally Posted by jkenter
I never activated my additional cardholder Delta AmEx and my husband got the points on his primary account anyway.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.