Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

“Shena”: The Definitive “Shenanigans” Thread

“Shena”: The Definitive “Shenanigans” Thread

Old Jul 12, 2017, 4:24 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
You don't care about yoga pants but made it a point to mention them in your rant. OK, story checks out.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 8:39 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Deleted. PVN will never get it.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 8:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by DLATL777
Yes, but you also extracted that from my entire sentence and used it to form a satirical, snarky response. Moreover you seem to miss the point that I couldn't care less about yoga pants, except that NRSAs and buddy passes are supposed to adhere to some sort of dress code, of which yoga pants most certainly do not qualify.
Apparently unlike UA, DL doesn't ban leggings and yoga pants for nonrevs, providing they're not torn, dirty, overly revealing, or have offensive slogans.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 3:18 am

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Apparently unlike UA, DL doesn't ban leggings and yoga pants for nonrevs, providing they're not torn, dirty, overly revealing, or have offensive slogans.
I wonder how they would react to "Sky Pesos" on the back side :-)
Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:43 am

You mean "JUICY" ?
Old Jul 13, 2017, 7:44 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
I get a chuckle out of many a pvn post.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 7:56 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Help me out. Is it the fact that THE RULES are being disrespected? First it's yoga pants in D1, next thing you know people will be out murdering grandmas in the street with impunity. We must maintain ORDER. Am I getting warm?
Old Jul 13, 2017, 8:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I thought UA only banned leggings not yoga pants

Didn't Delta use to have a dress code for non-revs (at least in J)? I thought at one time they weren't allowed to wear jeans or shorts. The non-rev that did the swap seat with me last week was wearing jeans but she was dressed nicely, not like she was wearing torn up jeans and a torn up tshirt.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 8:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I thought UA only banned leggings not yoga pants

Didn't Delta use to have a dress code for non-revs (at least in J)? I thought at one time they weren't allowed to wear jeans or shorts. The non-rev that did the swap seat with me last week was wearing jeans but she was dressed nicely, not like she was wearing torn up jeans and a torn up tshirt.
DL has a dress code for nonrevs but it seems to be more liberal and more discretionary than the UA rules, which ban Lycra. The Lycra ban would seen to include most yoga pants as well as leggings, although the material in yoga pants might be less obvious.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 10:02 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
How about these?!?
Attached Images  
Old Jul 13, 2017, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by davetravels
How about these?!?
The sad part is if you made these you'd sell a few thousand pair.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
You probably could.

Just make sure they are available in size 28+ to keep the PMNW people happy
Old Jul 13, 2017, 12:00 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton Gold, Marriott/SPG Gold, Hertz PC
Our newest enhancement: Introducing YP+. Priority boarding if you wear Delta Yoga Pants.

Enjoy priority boarding into your YP+ seat when you fly Delta while wearing our new, exclusive yoga pants. Each pair comes with a hand-stitched "Delta" slapped across the a$$ so that other customers can recognize your status as they stare at your backside while you breeze past them in the boarding line. YP+ customers will also received exclusive access to our best middle seats. After all, you don't need that extra room, our Delta Yoga Pants let you easily squeeze into all sorts of tight, bendy positions.**

**Terms and conditions may apply. YP+ seats reserved exclusively for customers with DL approved Yoga Pants. DL reserves the right to revoke YP+ status at any time. Customers taking advantage of the YP+ fares may not engage in selfies.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MEMLawGuy
Our newest enhancement: Introducing YP+. Priority boarding if you wear Delta Yoga Pants.

Enjoy priority boarding into your YP+ seat when you fly Delta while wearing our new, exclusive yoga pants. Each pair comes with a hand-stitched "Delta" slapped across the a$$ so that other customers can recognize your status as they stare at your backside while you breeze past them in the boarding line. YP+ customers will also received exclusive access to our best middle seats. After all, you don't need that extra room, our Delta Yoga Pants let you easily squeeze into all sorts of tight, bendy positions.**

**Terms and conditions may apply. YP+ seats reserved exclusively for customers with DL approved Yoga Pants. DL reserves the right to revoke YP+ status at any time. Customers taking advantage of the YP+ fares may not engage in selfies.
And make sure to give a discount and/or bonus miles if you pay with a Delta Am Ex card.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by MEMLawGuy
Customers taking advantage of the YP+ fares may not engage in selfies.
Impossible.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.