Todd english salad

Old Jan 31, 2010, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: their are many of them
Smile Todd english salad

I was very impressed with the todd english asian salad in COach i thought it tasted really good and had good quantitiy also. I hope delta does not get rid of this item becuase i thought it was very good . and alot better than the sandwiches
I am biased slightly due to the fact I am not a huge deli sandwich fan.

what do other poeple think about the Asian shrimp salad on delta?
Old Jan 31, 2010, 12:24 pm

Location: Anaheim, CA - Delta Platinum Medallion,Sky Team Elite Plus, American Airlines Platinum, OneWorld - Emerald, EK-Skywards Gold, VS Flying Club, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold. Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum, Intercontinental Platinum Ambassador
I had the chicken sand in coach recently and thought it was quite tasty.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
I used the LOVE the DL Todd English the chicken pesto parmesan sandwich a few years back, enough to get an extra for once I got home. Sadly, DL got rid of that just like the mojitos and so many good things.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 1:48 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
I used the LOVE the DL Todd English the chicken pesto parmesan sandwich a few years back, enough to get an extra for once I got home. Sadly, DL got rid of that just like the mojitos and so many good things.
Is it me, or is there no more Todd English items left on the EATS menu?
Old Feb 3, 2011, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by SJC ORD LDR
Is it me, or is there no more Todd English items left on the EATS menu?
Sadly, it appears the Y EATS Menu has been "dummed down" with emphasis on M&Ms, Pringles, etc.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.