Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Sky Advisors

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2011, 6:37 pm

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, UA-PE, AA
Thank you guys for making me smile. It made it worthwhile asking a dumb question.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 11:45 pm

Programs: DL AA UA
Originally Posted by Burj
Oh...you only got lifetime platinum? I guess they appreciate some people more than others....
I guess I'm low on the totem pole. Only got complementary annual Plat.
Old Jul 23, 2011, 12:42 am

Programs: Delta PM, IC Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ADLFO
I guess I'm low on the totem pole. Only got complementary annual Plat.
You're already up to 4 million miles? That's pretty impressive.
Old Jul 23, 2011, 2:22 am

Programs: DL AA UA
Originally Posted by SomeGuy
You're already up to 4 million miles? That's pretty impressive.
Dude, check the winky at the end. And....good to see you around these parts old friend.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I used to get a Christmas gift from SkyAdvisors for participating. Sometimes 10k miles, sometimes cookies. Nothing this year. Anyone else get anything?
Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:54 pm

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
I used to get a Christmas gift from SkyAdvisors for participating. Sometimes 10k miles, sometimes cookies. Nothing this year. Anyone else get anything?
DL sent my computer some cookies.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 4:10 pm

Programs: DM MM
Got mine last week, nice touch this year, something that I can and will use.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 5:59 pm

Programs: Delta Charter KM, DM180, RW, DM, SC, SkyBonus; HH Diamond, IHG Plt Amb, Global Ent, TWIC
Originally Posted by RoadGame
Got mine last week, nice touch this year, something that I can and will use.
Absolutely! Of all the 'thank you' gifts I get from various organizations or boards, this was quite nice.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 7:47 pm

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by jackplum
Absolutely! Of all the 'thank you' gifts I get from various organizations or boards, this was quite nice.
Ditto.....
Old Feb 18, 2013, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Got one too in a FedEx box...very nice!
Old Feb 18, 2013, 6:56 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Agreed!
Old Feb 19, 2013, 8:43 am
Jib

Programs: DL 5MM+/FC/DM through 2022, UA PEX, Marriott PPMLT, Starwood PM, Hertz PM
Likewise, quality is questionable, as parts of it fell apart the first time I attempted to use it. Nice wooden box though...
Old Apr 19, 2014, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Interesting that nothing has been sent in the past year (at least to me) for participating. It takes quite a bit of time to complete these surveys for frequent travelers. I wonder if they even read them anymore. Anyone receive anything lately?
Old Apr 19, 2014, 9:13 am

Programs: DL DM/1.8MM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
I was wondering the same thing. I didn't get anything this year. I guess it got lost in the mail like my Diamond Medallion credentials.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 4:56 am

Jabbering sky advisor

I assume the point of being a sky advisor is remain anonymous and provide feedback about the service. Well there was a lady who is an advisor that immediately told the late crew member who serviced the 1st class she was a sky advisor. So from then on out the Delta crew member spent almost time with her and ignoring the others in 1st class. I felt it was rather rude to be so blatant about ignoring the rest of first class. If by the off chance this board is monitored she sat in 2c on DL2650 from Atl to Allentown PA on June 2,2014 at a 9:00 pm flight. Seemed to me she was abusing the program. I am certain the airline crew member would not have brought her so many different glasses of wine and chatted with her like she did if she did not reveal she was a sky advisor. I would give you the sky advisors contact information because she was so willing to chat openly about the program but she was too busy talking to the crew member for me to get her name.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.