Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Sky Advisors

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2011, 7:10 am
Suspended

Don't Do It

Originally Posted by USAF_Pride
http://www.sky.com/portal/site/skyco...tsky/otherways is where you sign up to talk to your sky advisor.
Don't do it. This is commie and evil. Operated out of Libya.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 7:27 am

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
Great thought, but we're not representative of the typical customer: we know waaaaay to much and demand more than the average passenger. I have a feeling that on average, FT'ers are low-spend: high consumption.

From a service standpoint, we'd collectively be better than any consulting firm in spotting holes and inconsistencies, etc.
I guess the first question becomes what is a typical customer? The family flying to Disney once a year, the guy going to China for work once a quarter etc.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by troyintn
I guess the first question becomes what is a typical customer? The family flying to Disney once a year, the guy going to China for work once a quarter etc.
My concern would be that, from DL's point of view, a "typical user" will be someone who flies DL so much that their opinion of DL could readily be inferred from their frequent custom.

If DL want's to learn how to improve, they should include some formerly frequent customers who have elected to significantly cut their DL usage.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 11:08 am

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
My concern would be that, from DL's point of view, a "typical user" will be someone who flies DL so much that their opinion of DL could readily be inferred from their frequent custom.

If DL want's to learn how to improve, they should include some formerly frequent customers who have elected to significantly cut their DL usage.
I think they'd rather deal with the current customers who frequently berate them.

Well at least before the Option 4 them
Old Apr 5, 2011, 12:28 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by Vuelos
I think they'd rather deal with the current customers who frequently berate them.

Well at least before the Option 4 them
Option 4 rocks. Jeff may be offering it to me pretty soon.

David
Old Apr 5, 2011, 3:57 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Option 4 rocks. Jeff may be offering it to me pretty soon.

David
One can only pray.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 4:40 pm

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, UA-PE, AA
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
The program has been cancelled.
No, I just confirmed participation this afternoon:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a founding member of Sky Advisors. Your RSVP of "yes" has been received. You can expect to receive your personal link and instructions for participation within the next 2 weeks
Old Apr 14, 2011, 4:48 pm

Programs: DL, CO, LH, BA etc...
I was invited and then told the panel was full. biggest tease ever.
Old Apr 15, 2011, 6:40 am

Programs: AA Gold MM, DL Gold, US MM, HH Gold, Starwood
Its not delta.

Actually, it is a secret General Motors program to get advice on what to do with the Pontiac Sky tooling that is now obsolete.

Cheers
Old Apr 15, 2011, 6:56 am

Programs: DL Silver, AA Gold
Originally Posted by X3Skier
Actually, it is a secret General Motors program to get advice on what to do with the Pontiac Sky tooling that is now obsolete.

Cheers
Haha if GM asked for advice about that car here all they'd get is everyone wondering why they can't build a car that's cheap like the Aveo, gets the same mileage as a Volt, goes as fast as a Corvette, but seats as many as an Escalade.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 9:19 pm

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, UA-PE, AA
Has anyone received any perks for participating in the program?
Old Jul 19, 2011, 11:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by DP-340
You get a secret decoder ring that allows you to contact Richard Anderson directly.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by DP-340
yes, lifetime platinum status.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 4:30 pm

Programs: Delta Ham Sammich, SPG, Hertz #1 Gold, Chalet Suites Matterhorn
Now you went and done it. You broke the oath. You were not supposed to spread the news about that, or that FCM was actually a smokescreen to hide all the Sky Advisor upgrades !
Old Jul 21, 2011, 7:06 pm

Oh...you only got lifetime platinum? I guess they appreciate some people more than others....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.