Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta SkyClub one-day pass for only $12

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2011, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Don't know any details beyond what is listed on the thread, but it looks like you can get a one-day pass to a Delta Club for only $12 ($8 + shipping).

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2595831

I'm in for one. Hopefully the "restrictions" aren't too ridiculous...
Old Jan 21, 2011, 11:11 am

Programs: UA Explorer card, AA Plat, Copa Plat, IHG Plat,
Thanks OP

Thanks I just bought 2 of these. A really good deal
Old Jan 21, 2011, 11:18 am

looks kinda fishy to me, who is latoy's quest and how do they have a stack of skyclub passes to sell at such a large discount
Old Jan 21, 2011, 11:23 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Shows as unavilable now.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:10 pm

I bought 2. It's a great deal if real. Only out $25 if it's a scam. We shall see. I'm assuming, especially since they are already sold out that the seller was a Diamond or Platinum who chose these as part of their package.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:12 pm

Shows "in stock" for me. Are these valid at international locations, AMS, CDG, NRT, etc?
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by CalVol
I bought 2. It's a great deal if real. Only out $25 if it's a scam. We shall see. I'm assuming, especially since they are already sold out that the seller was a Diamond or Platinum who chose these as part of their package.
they've sold more than 4 or 5 already from slickdeals - they either had a stack of them, or most of the orders will be canceled
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:24 pm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004F1RXMI
Actual link to amazon.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:26 pm

just curious, is one pass this valid for the entire day of travel across multiple skyclubs?

for example if i have a flight out of DTW that connects in ATL, can i use the DTW club and then the ATL Club all with the same one day pass?

also i see that it says no guests, but would my 3 year old son traveling with me slide under the radar of guest?

Cheers!
-d
Old Jan 21, 2011, 2:31 pm

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by airboss7777
Says not available. Is the reference to flying on NWA a clue about the validity of this "deal"?
Old Jan 22, 2011, 6:20 am

Programs: mainly UA and CO
I was able to buy 2 yesterday ... they went in and out of stock - it seems.

These seem to be available for air travel with ANY airline -- -you don´t have to fly Delta to use their lounge.

Here are the One-Day pass terms and conditions:
  • This Delta Sky Club One-Day pass grants access to any Delta Sky Club location worldwide and is valid for a single day of travel. Access to partner lounges is not permitted.
  • Delta Sky Club facilities may be used only in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on any airline.
  • No guests are permitted with this pass.
  • This pass is not retroactive and may not be combined with any other offers, savings or award.
  • You must be at least 18 years of age for Club access or membership. You must be at least 21 years of age to enter Clubs with a self-service bar, unless you are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is a Club member. Local age restrictions apply in non-U.S. locations.
  • This pass has no cash value except that the stated value of this pass may be credited within 60 days of use toward the cost of a one- or three-year Delta Sky Club membership. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or frequent flyer program award. This offer is not available for purchase online. Duplicated or altered passes are void and will not be accepted. This pass is nontransferable, nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged for money.
  • Amenities may vary among Delta Sky Club locations.
  • This pass is subject to all Delta Sky Club rules. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skyclub. Failure to comply with the rules may result in termination of the pass without compensation.
  • Delta reserves the right to revise its Club rules, terms and conditions without notice at any time.
  • Pass holders will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies.
  • Offers and rules subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply

or check here for more info: http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...pass/index.jsp

I myself will try to get in with my 2 little kids (on one pass - although it seems to say no guests allow). Hope it will work.
Old Jan 22, 2011, 2:39 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Hilton
Hopefully, these passes are the real deal! If Amazon is selling them and it turns out to be bogus, they will get some on unhappy customers.

I will purchase a few passes. If anyone uses the pass, please post a follow-up. You never know if SC staff will accept them?
Old Jan 22, 2011, 2:51 pm

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
Back in stock for me at $8 each plus $4.49 s/h -- "Only 5 left"
Old Jan 26, 2011, 10:15 am

Update: Received the 2 I ordered. Also included a $10 shopcard from Banana Republic good until the end of the month.

Came from a Bronx address.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 10:38 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Hilton
Originally Posted by CalVol
Update: Received the 2 I ordered. Also included a $10 shopcard from Banana Republic good until the end of the month.

Came from a Bronx address.
How long did it take for you to get them? Says 4-14 days delivery! I wanted to use them in February. Ordered them on January 22.

Any restrictions on use?

P.S. Looks like the sell out fast and then are available again every few days- like today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.