Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Booking classes of DL/AF/KL to be aligned

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2011, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM

I don't think this has been discussed here yet: According to a thread in the flying blue forum (started just before the holidays), the booking classes of AF, KL, and DL will be aligned, for travel from 1 June 2011 onwards.

According to a table linked to in the thread above, flexible economy will be Y, B, M (as before), semi flexible economy fares will be U, K, H, restricted fares will be L, Q, T, and promotional fare classes will be N and R.

(for business, S class will be called I class, while today's I class will be called Z class, J, C, D remain unchanged).
Old Jan 1, 2011, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by cygnus
I don't think this has been discussed here yet: According to a thread in the flying blue forum (started just before the holidays), the booking classes of AF, KL, and DL will be aligned, for travel from 1 June 2011 onwards.

According to a table linked to in the thread above, flexible economy will be Y, B, M (as before), semi flexible economy fares will be U, K, H, restricted fares will be L, Q, T, and promotional fare classes will be N and R.

(for business, S class will be called I class, while today's I class will be called Z class, J, C, D remain unchanged).
This will make it hard to use the sLUT acronym.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.