Community
Wiki Posts
Search

upgrade from atl to sin?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2011, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

upgrade from atl to sin?

has anyone ever been upgraded from atl to sin lately? what's the probability of this happening?
Old Jan 1, 2011, 1:25 pm

It depends on many variables, none of which you mentioned in your post.
Old Jan 1, 2011, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

on a y, b or m fare using platinum upgrades
Old Jan 1, 2011, 1:45 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
On a random search I saw plenty of Z inventory, but as has been said many times you are best off getting the upgrade cleared (at least for long legs) at time of purchase.

On 2 TPAC M fares I have been upgraded 10 out of 11 legs (the miss was ATL-DTW), 3 of these were after initial purchase.
Old Jan 1, 2011, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by exwannabe
On 2 TPAC M fares I have been upgraded 10 out of 11 legs (the miss was ATL-DTW), 3 of these were after initial purchase.
I love FT!
Old Jan 1, 2011, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by soorma
on a y, b or m fare using platinum upgrades
I flew NRT-SIN a few months back and there was plenty of Z inventory available for various dates. However, I originated in DTW. It would probably be helpful for you to get a subscription to expertflyer to check availability in Z class for the dates that you want. As mentioned above, it's best to try to confirm at time of purchase rather than hoping that Z eventually opens and clears you from the waitlist. If there's Z space, you should be able to get your upgrade by calling in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.