Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Membership Rewards 50% bonus and 25K DL MQM for 50K MR Transfer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Membership Rewards 50% bonus and 25K DL MQM for 50K MR Transfer

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2010, 7:04 pm

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Originally Posted by tmcneill View Post
https://www.delta.com/pet/gofarther/pet/main

This offer is non-transferable and is only eligible for the SkyMiles member receiving this communication directly from Delta Air Lines.

Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
Hummm......From the fine print.
It let me register, so I'm giving it a shot, other promos w a similar disclaimer have not let me register in the past, said my account was not eligible. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 7:08 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Originally Posted by PRWeezer
Originally Posted by tmcneill View Post
https://www.delta.com/pet/gofarther/pet/main

This offer is non-transferable and is only eligible for the SkyMiles member receiving this communication directly from Delta Air Lines.

It let me register, so I'm giving it a shot, other promos w a similar disclaimer have not let me register in the past, said my account was not eligible. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Not sure what longing4piedmont posted since s/he is on my ignore list. But I agree with you. Even though tmcneill posted the terms that clearly state only eligible for the SM member receiving the communication, I am game to try it as well.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 7:44 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
Does anyone have a link to where I can see what promos I am registered for? thanks
Old Nov 1, 2010, 7:51 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
found it

https://dmn.delta.com/cgi-bin/viewpromo.pro

any successful stories yet?
Old Nov 1, 2010, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Last edited by tmcneill; May 31, 2011 at 5:42 pm
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:06 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tmcneill
Login at Delta.com and click Manage My Account then View Your SkyMiles Promotions.

I did this and did not see this promotion there after successfully registering.
I don't see mine either but it might take some time to show up - at least a day? I haven't kept track of how quickly other promotions are posted there.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:08 pm

Programs: SM-GM ~ PC-PM ~ HGP-PM ~ SPG-GM
Originally Posted by fti
I don't see mine either but it might take some time to show up - at least a day? I haven't kept track of how quickly other promotions are posted there.
I registered and it's not showing for me, but when I did the BNA double it took 24 hours...
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:09 pm

will be interesting to see the results of this...

I'd like the 25K MQM, but I'd even take the 50% bonus-which normally happens within mins of the transfer....It did in June for with the 20% bonus.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:11 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Great, more medallion inflation through BS promos. Thanks Delta!
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:18 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
If im reading the terms right, if i put in the transfer tonight, i wont get the bonus miles and MQM until sometime in Jan 11?
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:21 pm

Programs: SM-GM ~ PC-PM ~ HGP-PM ~ SPG-GM
Originally Posted by DLATL777
IIRC... Amex fronted Delta several billion dollars leading upto and during BK. Instead of being structured as a loan, it was structred as a "pre-purchase" of SkyPeso's...the more SkyPeso's delta gives away (via AMEX promos), the sooner Amex (who is undoubtedly the largest purchaser) has to start buying again...
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:30 pm

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Originally Posted by fti
Not showing on my promotions yet either. So just to be safe I called Membership Rewards (the # shown on the first post) and asked...if I successfully signed up & go ahead & transfer the points am I good? "100% yes you are good," he replied. I had to wait 3-4 minutes to get a representative, said they were experiencing high call volume, imagine that after the link was posted here.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:41 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by twoner32
will be interesting to see the results of this...

I'd like the 25K MQM, but I'd even take the 50% bonus-which normally happens within mins of the transfer....It did in June for with the 20% bonus.
Actually during the first part of that promotion, the bonus miles did not post immediately. Then toward the end of the promotion, the bonus miles started to post immediately.

Originally Posted by xolinlevh
If im reading the terms right, if i put in the transfer tonight, i wont get the bonus miles and MQM until sometime in Jan 11?
Most likely correct. The question is when the MQM might post and if they might post in 2010 (which would greatly help me!).

Originally Posted by DLATL777
After status matching to CO, CO announced they won't be renewing the AmEx MR partnership nor the AmEx lounge access program after 9/30/11. Promos like this keep me with DL.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 9:21 pm

Programs: DL Diamond
Food for thought:
I agree it's not clear when the miles will post, but I had a similar date-sensitive posting issue a few years back with AmEx posting bonus MQMs; I was relying on spending-threshold MQM's posting to elevate my status one tier that year. Spending threshold was met on or around 12/30. Bonus didn't actually post until 1/4, but AmEx acknowledged that it was for previous year's spending and it was corrected in my SM account, and status was elevated. Seemed they actually understood--and cared what my problems was.
Re registration, as others have posted, I WAS allowed to register but it does not appear in my promo list yet.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 9:22 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by PRWeezer
Not showing on my promotions yet either. So just to be safe I called Membership Rewards (the # shown on the first post) and asked...if I successfully signed up & go ahead & transfer the points am I good? "100% yes you are good," he replied. I had to wait 3-4 minutes to get a representative, said they were experiencing high call volume, imagine that after the link was posted here.
Thanks for the report. I plan to give this a try as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.