Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta's Luggage Art Work - A tribute to fallen soldiers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2010, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, USLess air & HHoners

I've got this from several friends and it seems to be real.

Luggage Art Work -

The pictures at the end of the post are great and here is the original post.

This is Bubba Sorensen from Greenfield, Iowa who paints the patriotic rock on hwy 25 each year and was voted America's hottest husband this year. The following is what Bubba wrote and sent to some people in Casey, Iowa. I think we all can feel proud of what he does.

Delta Airlines put my artwork on luggage/coffin carts for the military men and women who are leaving for service or coming back home. The cart with the flags on it carries our fallensoldiers off the plane on the way to their final resting place. It's an American flag that I painted in the KC Café (Casey, IA) and I put it into Photoshop and put the seals of all the branches of our military on it, with the saying "all gave some, but some gave all.".

The luggage cart has my eagle painting on the back and the '03 and '09 rock paintings on each side, as well as, the KC Cafe flag on top. They put my "Bubba" signature in the bottom corner of the luggage cart. Thought you all might be interested in seeing the final product.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 12:35 pm

That is breathtaking. Thank you so much for sharing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.