Various spoke cities: double MQM + up to 50,000 bonus miles per round-trip

Subscribe
Just got an email a minute ago and registered--anyone else get it from other cities?

You’ve successfully registered to earn double Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs)—plus generous mileage bonuses—for round-trip Delta flights out of Nashville through December 31, 2010:

Earn 5,000 bonus miles plus double MQMs when you fly to Delta hub cities—Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis, New York/JFK and Salt Lake City
Earn 10,000 bonus miles plus double MQMs for flights to all other cities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean—over 350 to choose from
Earn 25,000 bonus miles plus double MQMs for international travel in Economy Class to over 70 countries
Earn 50,000 bonus miles plus double MQMs for international travel in BusinessElite®
Various spoke cities: double MQM + up to 50,000 bonus miles per round-trip
Received this today: My only question would regard the posting of the bonuses 6-8 weeks after the end of the promo, in 2011...To what year will they apply???
================================================== ===
Earn double MQMs—and up to 50,000 bonus miles per flight—when you fly Delta from Nashville.
Register Now

Dear Mr. Air,

As a SkyMiles member, you can really boost your Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) and overall mileage balance when you register by November 30, 2010, and fly round-trip flights on Delta out of Nashville through December 31, 2010.

Register now and start getting closer to free flights and Medallion status with these generous bonus offers!

Fly Round Trip From Nashville To: Earn Double MQMS, Plus:
Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit,
Memphis, Minneapolis,
New York/JFK, Salt Lake City 5,000 bonus miles
All other cities in the U.S., Canada,
Mexico and the Caribbean 10,000 bonus miles
All international cities in Economy Class 25,000 bonus miles
All international cities in BusinessElite® 50,000 bonus miles

Make Delta your first choice for flights out of Nashville.
With service to more than 350 U.S. cities and over 70 countries, we make planning the perfect vacation or business trip easy.

From Nashville, we offer more flights per week than any other airline, including 11 convenient daily flights to our Atlanta hub.

So register now and make beautiful music for the rest of the year with our exciting bonus offer.

Register Now

A portion of travel for some itineraries may be on the Delta Connection® carriers: Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Chautauqua, Comair, Compass Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Mesaba, Pinnacle Airlines, Shuttle America, and SkyWest.

Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: To participate in this offer, eligible members must register online at delta.com/sbnabonus and book by November 30, 2010, and fly by December 31, 2010.

Bonus Offer: Purchase by November 30, 2010, and fly on Delta or Delta Connection carrier marketed/operated nonstop flights originating and terminating in Nashville, TN (BNA) by December 31, 2010, and earn double Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) for each paid flight on Delta-coded flights and 5,000 bonus miles for flights ending in a Delta hub (ATL, DTW, SLC, MSP, MEM, JFK), 10,000 bonus miles for flights ending in a non-hub U.S. city, Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean, 25,000 bonus miles for international destinations flown in Economy class (Y,B,M,H,Q,K,L,U,T) or 50,000 bonus miles for international destinations flown in BusinessElite® (J,D,C,I). Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta are excluded from this offer. MQMs and bonus miles may be earned multiple times. One-way travel will not qualify for the MQMs and bonus miles. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion qualification or Million Miler™ status.

Travel Period: Travel must be between June 16 and December 31, 2010. All travel must be completed by December 31, 2010.

Miscellaneous: MQMs and bonus miles will post to the SkyMiles account of the qualifying member 6—8 weeks following the end of the promotion (December 31, 2010). All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit the Membership Guide and Program Rules. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers and benefits are subject to change without notice. Bonus applies only to the traveling SkyMiles member. This offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam® offers. Please refer Delta customer service representative to .

Email Subscription
You are currently subscribed to receive email as . You can modify your options or unsubscribe at any time by signing in with your account number and PIN at delta.com/emailprograms. You may also unsubscribe by clicking here. Please note that the unsubscribe will only apply to the recipient receiving this
Got the same email for ex-PIT.
Looks like DL is doing this for a few (or several cities. I got one for ex-PIT. Another ft'er got one for ex-BNA.

Link?
can you post the link?
Recd same for STL
https://www.delta.com/pet/doublemqmB.../?soac=scllbna
Quote: Link?
buried in the text: delta.com/sbnabonus

I think
Crap. I hate the thought of driving to BNA for my personal trips, but this may be too good a deal to pass up.

Wonder why they picked PIT and BNA. I tried a few other airport codes, nada. It's not aimed at AirTran, or HSV would be included since AirTran just started service here in June.

delta.com/bnabonus

Course it says "eligible" members, so I probably ain't eligible anyway.

David
I'm sure that SFO will be seeing one of these
Quote: Crap. I hate the thought of driving to BNA for my personal trips, but this may be too good a deal to pass up.

Wonder why they picked PIT and BNA. I tried a few other airport codes, nada. It's not aimed at AirTran, or HSV would be included since AirTran just started service here in June.

delta.com/bnabonus

David
Recd same. STL based.

link is /stlbonus
Quote: Just got an email a minute ago and registered--anyone else get it from other cities?
I received for BNA - might not be able to avoid diamond this year
Quote: buried in the text: delta.com/sbnabonus

I think
it's at delta.com/bnabonus and book by November 30, 2010, and fly by December 31, 2010.
RDU also works...