Sky Club Question on 1st Class Flight

Subscribe
Hi All,

Glad I found this sight to hopefully get an answer to a question. My family and I are flying 1st class on a transcontinental flight from Miami to San Francisco through Atlanta.

I have read on the Delta Sky Club Page that 1st Class pax on transcontinental flights have access to the Sky Club.

Is this true?? Any experiences? Thanks so much.

Dan
From JFK they do. not sure about ATL but le tme check
Seems like Just JFK
Same day travel on a nonstop Delta flight between: JFK to/from Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Portland, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, and San Francisco

https://www.delta.com/traveling_chec...ions/index.jsp
You have to be traveling on a nonstop flight from JFK, as HWGeeks confirmed.
A connecting flight in ATL is not eligible. If you were flying MIA-JFK-SFO and were in first, then you WOULD be eligible.
yeah...
yeah ... the free SkyClub access for trans-con is only for the new Business Elite service out of JFK.

Sorry ...
Thanks for all the responses. I will probably end up getting the day pass then, as that is not too expensive and my layover in Atl is LONG, so it will be worth every penny.

Thanks again,
Dan
Quote: Thanks for all the responses. I will probably end up getting the day pass then, as that is not too expensive and my layover in Atl is LONG, so it will be worth every penny.

Thanks again,
Dan
Um, you are aware that the day pass does not permit guests? If you plan on bringing the family in, you'll need to buy each of them a pass. Edit to add that there is a 30-day membership option for $90 (that would allow the family entrance).
Quote: yeah ... the free SkyClub access for trans-con is only for the new Business Elite service out of JFK.

Sorry ...
Not completely true. Free SkyClub is for a handful of transcon routes direct from JFK, including many (most) that are just normal domestic first/business seats.
Quote: Not completely true. Free SkyClub is for a handful of transcon routes direct from JFK, including many (most) that are just normal domestic first/business seats.
And it was a benefit long before the service to LAX and SFO converted to the BizE planes. It even covers the pseudo-transcons like DEN, LAS and PHX.
Quote: Um, you are aware that the day pass does not permit guests? If you plan on bringing the family in, you'll need to buy each of them a pass. Edit to add that there is a 30-day membership option for $90 (that would allow the family entrance).
Great advice, as the 30 day membership would be good on both legs of your trip!

David
Still confused
I paid for a First/Business Class ticked from MSY to Venice, Italy with a 3 hour layover in Atlanta. Will I be able to use the Sky Clubs in New Orleans and Atlanta?
Quote: I paid for a First/Business Class ticked from MSY to Venice, Italy with a 3 hour layover in Atlanta. Will I be able to use the Sky Clubs in New Orleans and Atlanta?
Yes... International BE passengers get access.
Thank you!
Flying paid Biz class LAX-ATL-SJU. Will I get access to ATL Sky Clubs? If so, which one is the most comfortable for 3 hour layover? Thanks