Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Boston BOS Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boston BOS Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2010, 10:08 pm

Definitely a great club...one of the best SkyClubs I've ever been too... The agents there are super helpful and you've GOT to love the authentic Boston accents...not so overbearing like you see on TV...but more subtle...
Old Mar 17, 2010, 10:24 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
BOS SC is great. One of the better of the SC's. Better than anythingg at ATL....
Old Mar 23, 2010, 12:57 pm

Programs: DL, AS, Marriott, Hyatt, National
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
BOS SC is great. One of the better of the SC's. Better than anythingg at ATL....
A little OT, but you reminded me of this post, one of my favorites .
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:03 pm
BHB

Programs: DL PM/SC, SPG Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by DLFlyer16
Can anyone comment on this SC location? I just tried to go in, but its hours are form 5am-7:30pm. It looks fantastic from the outside, but am curious as to how it is inside
I think it's one of the best, if not _the_ best, SC in the entire system. The hours could be better, but I that's driven by the flight traffic at BOS, so it makes sense.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Definitely one of my favorites as well. Spacious and bright with plenty of comfy seating and a 'real' bar selection (bottles, not just the little nips from the plane). And the agents are wonderful if you have any problems.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:35 pm

Programs: DL Platinum 1MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Great club indeed. One of the nicest in the system. The staff is terrific, always friendly and witty too. I was in there Saturday afternoon and it was a perfect hour even though they ran out of pretzels.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:35 pm

Programs: DL PM / MM, Nat'l EE
the bright and shiny newness is good.. but the real star are the agents in my opinion.. BOS really has some of the best in the system!
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
My home town club and they deserve all the praise.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:55 pm

Programs: DL Platinum 1MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
The agent who helped me was so terrific on Saturday that I wish had one of the "certs" the DM's get to send in...however I'm just a lowly GM.

I'm back in BOS on 4/15 and I'll get her name and email in some love.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 2:07 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by MS02113
The BOS SkyClub is very nice, though the snack areas are somewhat cramped.
I agree the club is very nice. A quiet area that's actually quiet, lots of computers, and very friendly agents.

I also agree about the snack areas, but I think this is a problem with almost all legacy Crown Rooms. They never had a tradition of serving food other than the awful snack mixes and now they usually have only the bar areas to present it. I really notice this in ATL, except for the old BE lounge. In contrast, the legacy WorldClubs always served actual food and have well laid out snack stations. Something for DL to think about as they update clubs, such as when they're retrofitting with refrigeration for real cheese.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 8:19 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Hyatt Plat.
I think it is one of the best clubs in the system simply b/c of the great/fantastic/helpful staff. Fran and Scotty are two of the best SC/CR agents I have ever dealt with, no matter the problem. The club itself is spacious and well laid out.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 4:09 pm

Programs: DL
Question regarding SkyClub at BOS

I am trying to find out if the SkyClub at BOS has showers available for use. The Delta website says no but the airfrance website showed that the Delta SkyClub at Boston does have showers. Trying to figure out if they are there or not, and havent been able to find a number to call myself. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I don't recall seeing any showers there... it has normal mens/womens bathrooms near the private business cubicle area, and no other bathroom facilities in the main bar/lounge/sitting area. So no showers, unless I missed one in that is hidden seperately in the back of the business area someplace.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 4:16 pm

Programs: DL
Thanks for the response. I figured the DL site was right but just wanted to make sure.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by zitozac
I am trying to find out if the SkyClub at BOS has showers available for use. The Delta website says no but the airfrance website showed that the Delta SkyClub at Boston does have showers. Trying to figure out if they are there or not, and havent been able to find a number to call myself. Any help is greatly appreciated.
rylan is correct. No showers at the BOS Skyclub in Domestic Terminal A.

According to Skyteam website: http://www.skyteam.com/downloads/abo...ounge_list.pdf

there doesn't seem to be a skyteam/partner lounge in International Terminal E. Only the SkyClub in terminal A.

EDIT: See postings below. The SkyTeam website is misleading, and apparently there is an AF lounge in Terminal E.

Last edited by Surgee; Apr 4, 2010 at 4:20 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.