Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Newbie that missed Silver by 4000 miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2010, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Hey there... did some searches and didn't find my answer, but I am short silver by 4,000 miles for 2010. Any options or am i screwed?
Old Jan 3, 2010, 7:07 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Screwed. 4k is a huge gap considering silver is only 25k. Better luck this year!
Old Jan 3, 2010, 7:25 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Better luck next year...
Old Jan 3, 2010, 7:37 pm

Programs: DL Gold Hopefully be DL nothing in 1 more year / Hertz Something / Hilton Honors Diamond
Why do you think you are being screwed? You missed by 4K....

Welcome to FT.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by amps
Why do you think you are being screwed? You missed by 4K....

Welcome to FT.
He's only short 16% of the required amount
Old Jan 3, 2010, 8:10 pm
Suspended

You are screwed but take comfort that you didn't miss it by 400 miles. Better luck next year.

I used to be gold elite in 2 airlines and silver in several others. Then bin Laden hit and I tumbled fast to 1 silver and then cattle status. Now, if I want to travel like a big shot, I have to fly Southwest! I still fly a couple of times a year but I am not hostage to any one airline! I can pick anyone I like though I don't get the upgrades anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.