Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Seattle SEA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Seattle SEA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Old Aug 31, 2016, 8:27 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
how many full F fares do you think DL is actually selling?
Old Aug 31, 2016, 8:28 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by pvn
how many full F fares do you think DL is actually selling?
Not many, but then they would need to narrow this by fare class, and that can get messy from a communications standpoint. Just like as they allowed Y to have higher priority upgrade regardless of status, don't think many people knew about that.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 6:13 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Potential Skyclub Delay

Originally Posted by rizrizriz
Was just at SEA on Thursday evening and talked to the SC front desk and she said that there would be a grand opening on 18 Oct. Which is cool, am scheduled to be passing thru SEA to HKG that day.
Im at the South concourse Skyclub where new trainees are working hard learning from the veterans getting ready for the grand open but they are telling me there is a delay in grand opening from the initial projected opening. They are doubtful they will make the October 18 goals due to projected Port of Seattle requirements. Stay tuned for updated grand opening date. Delay, they think, is just a few more days, but unknown.

jiburi
Old Sep 25, 2016, 6:35 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by jiburi
They are doubtful they will make the October 18 goals due to projected Port of Seattle requirements. Stay tuned for updated grand opening date. Delay, they think, is just a few more days, but unknown.

jiburi
This happened with SFO. IIRC, they were told the staircase was not built to code and had to be substantially rebuilt, which pushed the date back a couple of months.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 7:04 pm

Well shoot! Although am not really too surprised.

Im at the South concourse Skyclub where new trainees are working hard learning from the veterans getting ready for the grand open but they are telling me there is a delay in grand opening from the initial projected opening. They are doubtful they will make the October 18 goals due to projected Port of Seattle requirements. Stay tuned for updated grand opening date. Delay, they think, is just a few more days, but unknown.

jiburi
Old Sep 26, 2016, 5:44 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz

jiburi
This is a HUGE disappointment. I have a 5.5 hr layover at SEA on my way to PEK on 10/19! I was going to do the CLEAR interview and settle in at the new lounge which is nearby as I understand it.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 11:45 am

Is there an update on when the new lounge will open? I just did a run to BNA but am now 2 weeks away (Oct 19) from a long layover at SEA.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 12:59 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Gold
I'll ask (if I remember) at the SC when I'm there in the morning. 6AM flights are super early for me to make any promises about my memory.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by anon2k2
I'll ask (if I remember) at the SC when I'm there in the morning. 6AM flights are super early for me to make any promises about my memory.
Thank you
Old Oct 9, 2016, 10:31 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Gold
When I checked into the S Satellite Sky Club on Thurs morning, I asked if there was an ETA on the A Sky Club. The agent said that she knew training was happening and that the opening was scheduled for mid-October.

I said I had heard some rumors about it being delayed and she said, "Delta is working hard to get it open as soon as possible."

That was as hard as I pushed.
Old Oct 9, 2016, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by anon2k2
When I checked into the S Satellite Sky Club on Thurs morning, I asked if there was an ETA on the A Sky Club. The agent said that she knew training was happening and that the opening was scheduled for mid-October.

I said I had heard some rumors about it being delayed and she said, "Delta is working hard to get it open as soon as possible."

That was as hard as I pushed.
Thank you. Hope lives on!
Old Oct 12, 2016, 11:42 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Platinum; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; Hertz PC
Did anyone else get an email invite to join them for a preview on Thurs 10/20?

We have the pleasure of inviting you and a guest to join us for an exclusive first look and celebration of the newest Delta Sky Club® between Sea-Tac Concourses A & B on Thursday, October 20th, hosted by Mike Medeiros, VP - Seattle, and Sandeep Dube, VP - Customer Engagement and Loyalty. The afternoon event will include tastings with Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson and award-winning Chef Ethan Stowell, live music, the debut of Asanda Spa Lounge and much more.

We recommend that you arrive at the airport 30 minutes prior to the time you’d like to be at the Delta Sky Club event. A portion of your parking will be validated.

After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with parking and security instructions. Please be sure to bring a government-issued ID. All TSA rules and regulations apply.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 12:10 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA EXP, AS MVP75K GOLD, HHonors Diamond, BW Diamond, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by aaronw915
Did anyone else get an email invite to join them for a preview on Thurs 10/20?

We have the pleasure of inviting you and a guest to join us for an exclusive first look and celebration of the newest Delta Sky Club® between Sea-Tac Concourses A & B on Thursday, October 20th, hosted by Mike Medeiros, VP - Seattle, and Sandeep Dube, VP - Customer Engagement and Loyalty. The afternoon event will include tastings with Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson and award-winning Chef Ethan Stowell, live music, the debut of Asanda Spa Lounge and much more.

We recommend that you arrive at the airport 30 minutes prior to the time you’d like to be at the Delta Sky Club event. A portion of your parking will be validated.

After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with parking and security instructions. Please be sure to bring a government-issued ID. All TSA rules and regulations apply.
I did receive a personal invitation from Mike, which was followed an hour later by this email. I will be attending and have been looking forward to this for a while. Next will be the International Arrivals/Departure Concourse!
Old Oct 12, 2016, 12:12 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA EXP, AS MVP75K GOLD, HHonors Diamond, BW Diamond, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Xeno
Is there an update on when the new lounge will open? I just did a run to BNA but am now 2 weeks away (Oct 19) from a long layover at SEA.
PUBLIC Opening is scheduled for October 21st.

Private 'Preview Event' is October 20th, by invitation only.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 1:14 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Platinum; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by John DELTA
I did receive a personal invitation from Mike, which was followed an hour later by this email. I will be attending and have been looking forward to this for a while. Next will be the International Arrivals/Departure Concourse!
No personal email for me but I RSVP'd for the event as well. I'm looking forward to it also as I'll have a few hours to kill before beginning my route home.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.