Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2014, 1:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I know tihs was mentioned somewhere upthread, but there are so many pages. I registered for the Seattle MQM promotion and my promotions says fly between JFK-SEA/SFO/LAX but the offer is supposed to include ANC. The promotion code is 970625...when they changed it, does that mean I automatically get ANC now too? It says there was no need to re-register, but I am worried because my promotions page does not show the updated offer. I guess it is the same thing? Is anyone else in the same situation...and already received their bonus miles?
Old Sep 11, 2014, 12:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Are there any new member bonus promotion links that work? I just signed my 2 year old up for a skymiles account and looking for promotions to register her for..
Old Sep 27, 2014, 4:47 pm

Programs: DL DM UA AA Hilton Starwood
What happened to this promo? Is anyone getting it?
https://www.delta.com/mypromos/codel...ffer=seattle30

I swear I registered for this and accually got the first 5000k for going SEA-HKG. Now I cant even find it in my promos.
And the first 5k has disappeared from my account.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Originally Posted by henwood
What happened to this promo? Is anyone getting it?
https://www.delta.com/mypromos/codel...ffer=seattle30

I swear I registered for this and accually got the first 5000k for going SEA-HKG. Now I cant even find it in my promos.
And the first 5k has disappeared from my account.
This is a new version of the Seattle Promo.
Note that you need an 11-digit Promo Code as well as your SkyMiles number. I've meant to add it, but have been a bit busy.

"Register for this offer today, then use your American Express® Card to purchase and fly a Delta or Delta Connection®-marketed and -operated round-trip flight to, from, or connecting through Seattle/SEA between July 9 and December 19, 2014, with a minimum base fare of $250.00, and we'll award you up to 30,000 miles. The $250 minimum base fare applies to each flight for which bonus miles are eligible.

The more you fly the more you can earn! Earn 5,000 miles for your 1st round trip, 10,000 miles for your 2nd round trip and 15,000 miles for your 3rd round trip.

Important, first register for the promotion using the unique promotion code you received from American Express and your SkyMiles number. "
Old Sep 29, 2014, 1:47 pm
cmx

Programs: DL Diamond 1MM, AS MVP, SW ALP and CP, b6 Mosaic, UA Silver, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Gold
The promo code is targeted or available to all American Express cardholders? I've got a handful of American Expresses including a Delta card. Is this something I could have missed in marketing emails?
Old Oct 6, 2014, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Is anyone having trouble viewing registered promos on DL.com?

When I go to My Promotions in My Delta, I can see the two promotions I'm registered for, but trying to expand any for details of clicking on the T&Cs link renders a page that says:
This promotion is not active. We encourage you to check out our other great offers on our Promotion Highlights page.
URLs for the "promo not active" pages are:
https://www.delta.com/mypromos/acete...ffer=lgadouble
https://www.delta.com/mypromos/acete...offer=lacpromo
Old Dec 22, 2014, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
DL did give MQMs this fall for Hilton stays when DL was the double-dip registered partner, as in past years.

There is also the annual "buy up to 10,000 MQM" promo for 2500, 5000, 7500, and 10,000 mile increments. The price may vary by your status already, but I did see 10,000 for $1325 this year, 7500 for $1125, etc. at my level.

If not for status in 2014, this is a good way to position yourself for 2015, in conjunction with MQD or CC spend, due to the lower miles given for cheaper tickets.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Earn Mega Miles When You Fly JFK-ZRH
Promo Code: 970635

ENJOY UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL.
Fly through JFK next time you travel to Zurich. You'll earn 5,000 bonus miles each way when flying in our most exclusive cabin in the sky, Delta One™, or 2,500 bonus miles each way when flying in the Main Cabin. Just register and book your first flight by August 31, 2015. And that's not all. You'll earn even more bonus miles—with unlimited earning potential—for every JFK-ZRH flight you take through January 31, 2016.

Registration link (did not appear in My Promotions, but successfully registered via link in the email - link here goes to same page but removes my personal identifying info): https://www.delta.com/mypromos/acela...er=JFKZRHOffer
Old Aug 6, 2015, 12:59 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Not eligible for JFK-ZRH promo. Also not planning on any trips to Zurich anytime soon so doesn't matter anyway. .
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:21 pm

The following promo seems widely available:

https://www.delta.com/mypromos/acela...fer=FuelUp1000

To earn a one-time bonus of 1,000 miles, you will need to:

- Register for this offer with your SkyMiles number.

- Earn miles by using the services of two or more participating non-airline partners by February 29, 2016.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Seems like one bottle of water at a Rewards Network restaurant on a Delta Amex should do the trick. That's my plan.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by josephstern
Seems like one bottle of water at a Rewards Network restaurant on a Delta Amex should do the trick. That's my plan.
Do you think maybe I could just go to the store and buy one thing on the gold card, and one on the plat... and I'll be all set? That sounds almost too easy!

-J.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sounds like you need two separate partners. If you did that, that's just one partner.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 11:55 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by josephstern
Sounds like you need two separate partners. If you did that, that's just one partner.
"Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards from American Express in the U.S."

+

"SkyMiles Dining"

= 2 partners
Old Dec 6, 2015, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mooper
"Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards from American Express in the U.S."

+

"SkyMiles Dining"

= 2 partners
That's my point. Did you read the post I was referring to though? He wants to use two cards, no dining.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.