Wiki Posts
Search

Free Gogo Internet. Pass It On.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2009, 5:36 pm

Programs: DL:Diamond, United:1P, Continental: Plat, HH:Gold, SPG:Gold
yes

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is there something Im missing? I remember reading somewhere that if we use lowercase deltatrygogo that we can use the code a second time, but for me, I can only use it once as it wont let me past that page without entering a new email address. Yes, I can create/use a different email, but is there a way to use DELTATRYGOGO and deltatrygogo twice with the same email address?
yes, i reported that and have been doing so successfully. i only have to create a new account every 2 uses, instead of every one. Maybe it's browser specific? I'm using mozilla and i worked this method just today to get a second usage out of my sign up last week. Last week i used the all caps, today all lowercase.

specific methodology:

1. create account first time- use all caps or all lowercase.
2. next time, LOGIN, add your item to your cart, and then apply promotion code using opposite case. should reset the total to $0 and then you click to continue/checkout.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 9:17 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Is there something Im missing? I remember reading somewhere that if we use lowercase deltatrygogo that we can use the code a second time, but for me, I can only use it once as it wont let me past that page without entering a new email address. Yes, I can create/use a different email, but is there a way to use DELTATRYGOGO and deltatrygogo twice with the same email address?
The promo code entry field is not case sensitive. The ability to use the code unlimited times is present regardless if you enter DeLtaTrYgOgO, DELTATRYGOGO, deltatrygogo, DELTAtryGOGO, or otherwise. The people who are seemingly getting two registrations but no more are probably varying a small element of their signup information that is making them appear to be unique each time.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 9:23 am

Free GoGo Internet without purchase?

I'm flying cross country next week and was wondering if there are any free gogo internet promotions running through next week that don't require any purchase?
Old Dec 15, 2009, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by Statguy
I'm flying cross country next week and was wondering if there are any free gogo internet promotions running through next week that don't require any purchase?
Sign up using an email address that hasn't already been used for an account and enter the promo code DELTATRYGOGO on the payment page. When applied, it will reduce the cost of single-flight access to $0.00, meaning no purchase required.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 3:38 pm

Programs: the usual
ahem ... it doesn't appear to even need to be a real email address. Make something up and add @hotmail.com to the end.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 5:07 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Exclamation GoGo coupon (exp 12/31) up for grabs

I was sorting out the residue of the RWT do , and came across a card from GoGo that is good for one session. Forgot I had it, but GoGo was very good to us at the do (free stuff and food ).

The code expires 12/31/2009.

First to post in this thread gets it. Then pm me to get my attention, and I'll pm the code back to you.

Since there probably aren't many of these floating around unused, please then use the report bad post button to request the thread be locked.

Thanks (and Happy Holidays!)

David
Old Dec 21, 2009, 5:42 pm
djx

Programs: UA 2P, AA Gold, Delta Silver (The lowest tier trifecta)
Thats really cool of you!

I'd claim it as have a 2 hour flight on 12/30 but it seems someone on a true transcon would benefit much more
Old Dec 21, 2009, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA GM, DL DM, DSC
Agree its very nice to offer. My last few flights are on NW metal so no sense even trying.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by waterwingz
ahem ... it doesn't appear to even need to be a real email address. Make something up and add @hotmail.com to the end.
Hilarious! Ive finally run out of email addresses and am using colleagues' emails now! I wonder if there will be another promo like this one next year for us to take advantage of or are we going to actually have to start paying
Old Dec 21, 2009, 7:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Thanks for the reminder. I have two of these from the RWT/Do, I will PM the code numbers to the first two FT'ers who PM me. (limit one code per person).

12/31/09 expiration.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 7:26 pm

Programs: DL PM, Starwood Plat, various others
Very nice offer....while I would love to take you up on it, flying JFK-SJU I have no clue if there will be gogo on the 737 and would feel horrible taking it without using it
Old Dec 21, 2009, 8:13 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
yeah, I signed in as paula abdul, and paulaaaaaa2111 and it worked just fine.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 9:12 pm

Programs: AA GM, DL DM, DSC
I wonder if there will be another promo like this one next year for us to take advantage of or are we going to actually have to start paying
Repeating a promo like this one that is clearly easy to abuse is not a sustainable business model. Although mooper, an apparent Gogo share holder doesn't seem to mind

I think the idea is to get people hooked on it then when the free codes aren't there next year people will open their wallet. Not sure that will work for me except when closing a big business deal warrants/demands it.

AndyTLe - used your code last week. Thanks!
Old Dec 21, 2009, 9:47 pm

Hilarious! Ive finally run out of email addresses and am using colleagues' emails now!
Might they mind that you could be preventing them from registering free (assuming they try and they don't know the trick)? Probably safer to just smush your hand on the keyboard and use whatever pops up

Originally Posted by nmenaker
yeah, I signed in as paula abdul, and paulaaaaaa2111 and it worked just fine.
Whew... I used paulaaaaaa2110 - we almost overlapped.

Originally Posted by bwhite
Repeating a promo like this one that is clearly easy to abuse is not a sustainable business model. Although mooper, an apparent Gogo share holder doesn't seem to mind

I think the idea is to get people hooked on it then when the free codes aren't there next year people will open their wallet.
Delta shareholder (and pretty happy one at that), not Gogo. But yeah, I think that's the goal... give it away free, don't worry about the lost revenue for now, and hope that people are hooked. I actually structure my routing to ensure I can be on flights with the service, and if I'm not the only one, their plan just might work.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:14 pm

Programs: Down to silver.....
Very kind of you, if you still have the offer, i am flying atl-str xmas day.

Use PM if you would like and its still available.

Have a nice holiday.

MRM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.