Free Gogo Internet. Pass It On.

Old Nov 5, 2009, 2:57 pm

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
Originally Posted by nwdogahunt
Does anyone know if the A319 or A320 have this ability yet. Traveling to SAN Sunday and was hoping to have internet access for the trip out of MSP.
There is currently 1 A319 and 1 A320 equipped with Wi-Fi, however these are prototype aircraft and until they are certified the system is likely shut off.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 4:54 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond 2MM, AA EXP
Originally Posted by matt5596
Monday ATL-ALX - I launched my browser and it said that the service could not launch correctly and that my session was free.
same happened for me, in the air right now surfing for free, SEA-ATL
Old Nov 5, 2009, 5:08 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
Here is another free code for a free session of Gogo. This code is for first timers only. Use code 2287857170xnb. Expires 12/31/09 You will be able to use this on the payment page (apply code).
Old Nov 5, 2009, 5:13 pm

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
I wonder if the 2010LexusLS code mentioned over on the AA forum would work on DL planes.......
Old Nov 5, 2009, 5:15 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Exec
NW metal has had most IFE ripped out in the past or simply delivered without even the prep for IFE. It was strictly BYO entertainment for several years on domestic.

And now we want Wi-Fi on NW metal....... don't hold your breath. Doubt it will be turned on until there is a single operating cert for DL as a merged entity.

As a hub captive, it is rare to get on DL metal, but looking forward to trying out the Wi-Fi !!
Old Nov 5, 2009, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by Pick2LiteMSP
As a hub captive, it is rare to get on DL metal, but looking forward to trying out the Wi-Fi !!
I don't recall when, but the MD-90s are going to be moved from SLC to MSP so you should see wifi on those planes.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by DLdweeb
It'd be great if we could work this out. Traveling tomorrow and Saturday and would like the code if possible.....
You can ignore this promo. GoGo WiFi is free on Delta through the end of the year by using the code DELTATRYGOGO. They promote this when you connect to the network and launch your browser, so there isn't even the need to bring the code with you. There is a tiny hitch... the code is for "first time users only". However, as they don't validate the info you enter on the signup form (the one you will out prior to applying the promo code), you can enter in anything you want... your dog's name and email address... etc., and you'll be a first time user every time

Because of the aforementioned offer, the one being discussed in this thread is useless. Why get a one-time use code to bring along when you can use the DELTATRYGOGO code free each time?
Old Nov 5, 2009, 9:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by nwdogahunt
Does anyone know if the A319 or A320 have this ability yet. Traveling to SAN Sunday and was hoping to have internet access for the trip out of MSP.
I flew MSP-SAN-MSP a few weeks ago and there was definitely NO wifi on board, including in the famed NW#188 (not the same day as situational unawareness).
Old Nov 5, 2009, 10:21 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by mooper
You can ignore this promo. GoGo WiFi is free on Delta through the end of the year by using the code DELTATRYGOGO. They promote this when you connect to the network and launch your browser, so there isn't even the need to bring the code with you. There is a tiny hitch... the code is for "first time users only". However, as they don't validate the info you enter on the signup form (the one you will out prior to applying the promo code), you can enter in anything you want... your dog's name and email address... etc., and you'll be a first time user every time

Because of the aforementioned offer, the one being discussed in this thread is useless. Why get a one-time use code to bring along when you can use the DELTATRYGOGO code free each time?
It's kind of nice to help each other out. Maybe one of the flyertalkers will win the most referrals prize of a free annual gogo pass!

(if anyone wants to help me out, please use my promo code for a free gogo session: 2284719598bhb ) thanks in advance!!!
Old Nov 5, 2009, 10:32 pm

Originally Posted by chrisny2
It's kind of nice to help each other out. Maybe one of the flyertalkers will win the most referrals prize of a free annual gogo pass!
While it may be nice, what I meant is that it is a waste of time. Why would you want a one-time use code when DELTATRYGOGO is effectively unlimited use?
Old Nov 10, 2009, 9:00 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
While it may be nice, what I meant is that it is a waste of time. Why would you want a one-time use code when DELTATRYGOGO is effectively unlimited use?
They are the same.... both intended for one-time use per person but both will work for as many "made up" profiles as people want to make.
Old Nov 10, 2009, 10:35 pm

They are the same.... both intended for one-time use per person but both will work for as many "made up" profiles as people want to make.
"Intended" is the operative word. The difference is that DELTATRYGOGO may be used over and over *and* is easy to remember... it is all you need through Dec 31st for free access every time. The promo with the cryptic codes requires you to record it and bring it alone, unless you have a very good memory.

There is one benefit to the promo I overlooked earlier, however. The resulting codes issues to the referrer are good through early Feb 2010, after the DELTATRYGOGO expires. While there is likely to be another promo to replace it at the turn of the year, some may want to stockpile a few freebies for Jan/Feb.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 4:42 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

"Intended" is the operative word. The difference is that DELTATRYGOGO may be used over and over *and* is easy to remember... it is all you need through Dec 31st for free access every time. The promo with the cryptic codes requires you to record it and bring it alone, unless you have a very good memory.

There is one benefit to the promo I overlooked earlier, however. The resulting codes issues to the referrer are good through early Feb 2010, after the DELTATRYGOGO expires. While there is likely to be another promo to replace it at the turn of the year, some may want to stockpile a few freebies for Jan/Feb.
BOTH types of codes can be used over and over. I think maybe you thought that the "cryptic" codes only work once? No - they work over and over, just like DELTATRYGOGO.

So one can choose between: (1) easy to remember or (2) help flyertalkers with referral bonuses.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 5:12 pm

BOTH types of codes can be used over and over. I think maybe you thought that the "cryptic" codes only work once? No - they work over and over, just like DELTATRYGOGO.

So one can choose between: (1) easy to remember or (2) help flyertalkers with referral bonuses.
No, I knew that they work multiple times, too. My point from the start is that the code DELTATRYGOGO will work for anyone with multiple personality disorder unlimited times. Bringing along a unique code that cannot be easily memorized provides no advantage over this, so why do it? (Exception would be to obtain codes for Jan use, which I didn't realize at first. Doesn't help anyone from now through the end of the year, however.)
Old Nov 16, 2009, 1:54 pm

Programs: DL:Diamond, United:1P, Continental: Plat, HH:Gold, SPG:Gold
can use deltatrygogo TWICE per account- change case

No, I knew that they work multiple times, too. My point from the start is that the code DELTATRYGOGO will work for anyone with multiple personality disorder unlimited times. Bringing along a unique code that cannot be easily memorized provides no advantage over this, so why do it? (Exception would be to obtain codes for Jan use, which I didn't realize at first. Doesn't help anyone from now through the end of the year, however.)
just an fyi if you change the case on deltatrygogo (all uppercase one time, all lowercase the other) you can use it twice. Seems their form field checker accepts both as valid codes and so each can be used once. Any other combo of upper and lower is not accepted- has to be all caps or all lowercase.

That's my contribution for the day.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.