Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fall cruise booking

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2002, 11:32 pm
Original Poster

Fall cruise booking

I want to find a caribean cruise for the fall. I'm open on dates, just want a good price. What is the best line, route, month/week for good deals?

[This message has been edited by Chickendou (edited 03-18-2002).]
Old Mar 19, 2002, 2:17 pm

Originally posted by Chickendou:
"I'm open on dates, just want a
good price. What is the best line, route, month/week for good deals?"

Usually you can find a good deal when a ship is repositioning. A good source of information is http://www.cruisecritic.com
There, you can find boards for each cruise line. According to each cruise board, people tell you that their preferred cruise line is the best. I would suggest that you check it out and form your own opinion. I have traveled with Carnival, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean and so far I have not found major differences except that Carnival could be for people who are more budget oriented.
Old Mar 19, 2002, 2:25 pm
CMW

I used Hahn Blue Sky Travel to book my last cruise. They got me a week on RCCL -Southern Carribean itinerary for $599 per person several years ago in the fall. They have specials on their website http://www.cruise-specials.com/

Most importantly I didn't know the exact dates I wanted to go and they were very patient with me.

The only thing about the fall in the Carribean is that it is hurricane season. For that reason you can usually find good deals.
Old Mar 19, 2002, 3:18 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Try all the cruise line sites to see if they have any specials available for the fall, then call your agent or check other online sites to see if they have an even better price. There are specials in September for a week on some lines for between $500 and $600
Old Mar 20, 2002, 6:39 pm
Original Member

Orbitz has a great search engine for cruises. www.orbitz.com and click on the cruises tab.

The best fares are usually available 60-30 days before the cruise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.