Wiki Posts
Search

Does mother-in-law need a visa

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2016, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM
Does mother-in-law need a visa

My mother-in-law is coming in Feb. for a visit and would like to take her on a cruise. My mother-in-law currently holds a multi-entry visa for the USA. The cruise would take us to the Bahama's and Mexico. I know that she would not need a visa for Mexico but from what I can see she would need a visa for Bahama's. If someone could tell me if I am correct on this or not.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 7:06 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
This is one of those cases in which there could be severe pain to your MIL if your reliance on advice from random internet responses prove to be misguided.

You have not mentioned your MIL's citizenship and residency, both of which is crucial for an analysis of her situation.

I would highly recommend that you contact Visacentral or some other visa service provider, and get professional consultation:

http://visacentral.com/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.