Wiki Posts
Search

Egypt Nile Cruise on Steam Ship Sudan?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2016, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Egypt Nile Cruise on Steam Ship Sudan?

Does anyone have -- or know of someone who has had -- recent experience with the Steam Ship Sudan? We're planning an Egypt trip and this boat looks devine...but I'm hearing whispers that it's gone downhill, particularly over the past year. Any input would be terrific...

Aaron
Old Sep 7, 2016, 7:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
I have not heard of or read any reviews of the Steam Ship Sudan. I've heard positive things about Sonesta, Viking, and Uniworld ships/boats who all have Nile River cruises with Viking being the best known at least to me. Having lived and traveled in North Africa in better times I'd have to say go for the best you can afford. I know when it comes to hotels the definition of 4/5 star is not universal and especially in North Africa. You get what you pay for there maybe more than most destinations.

Last edited by Randyk47; Sep 7, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.