Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Cruises
Reload this Page >

Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2015, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a study on the cruise line industry and I'm interested in the opinions of cruisers. It's extremely quick and I’d be happy to share the results with the community.

Also, I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FTSummer15

The research isn't for any of these companies. Just curious to get an update on the opinion of cruising in general and the various brands.

Thank you very much for your help!

If you're interested in a summary of my findings from the last time I conducted this survey, please take a look here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/254618057/...-Report-6-4-14
Old Sep 3, 2015, 5:27 pm
Original Member

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
If you scroll thru and read the posts in this forum, I am sure you can get all the data you seek. If your want to target specific material, then try the search feature. You can do the same on cruise critic.

Good luck
Old Sep 7, 2015, 6:35 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
This may not be the intent of the OP but I read through the survey and it looks more like a way to generate future leads for travel agencies and agents than a survey of past cruise experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.