Wiki Posts
Search

Group cruise

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2015, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Group cruise

Couldn't find when I searched
We have a group of around 20 - 36 people who are interested in a specific cruise on Celebrity
Went to Liberty travel and costs seem to be not much less than individual costs, (maybe $100 a$150 less per person) but they will give a free cruise if 16 and 2 free if 32 pay

Free bev package but not for inside cabins, didn't seem to be any other perks

I have never done this before, any suggestions? Thanks
Old Aug 24, 2015, 5:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Use a good TA experienced in group cruise bookings. Use someone who does business in your community and who deals with friends and colleagues and thus has an incentive to do right by you.

A few % + a couple of free tickets + booze is a substantial discount and I wouldn't expect a lot more, esp. if you aren't booking high-end cabins.

Whatever you do, hand this off to the TA. Don't get involved in collecting or making commitments of any kind. The TA may charge a hefty fee, but it's worth it. There is nothing worse than having to deal with other peoples' demands. Esp. if they were once friends (which they won't be once they blame you because the steak wasn't done well enough).

Also worth noting that TA can also handle air, ground transport and hotels on arrival departure, as well as side trips and the like.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
36 people
Celebrity
btw 16/18 cabins can buy out >
http://www.ncl.com/thehaven/

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Sep 2, 2015 at 11:49 am
Old Aug 25, 2015, 8:10 pm

Experts in group travel

All Aboard Travel is expert in group cruises.
You will get the free space offered by the cruise line based on xx cabins booked in your group and other benefits.

http://www.allaboardtravel.com/group-travel.aspx

If your group wants air and transfers, insurance, etc. it can be bundled and even more savings per passenger.

Call Erica, 800-741-1770

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.