Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Single Parents cruise w/ kids

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2014, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Single Parents cruise w/ kids

Trying to sort out the kids summer vacation with which parent and found this option of a cruise for single parents where you can bring the kids! Its on Disney Cruise Line.

https://www.singlescruise.com/cruise...s-dream-cruise

Does anyone have experience with Disney Cruise Line and their private island? No passport should be needed for the private island, I assume but the stop in the Bahamas will require a passport for my kids.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 11:52 am

Programs: No Loyalty to any airline
Maybe this should be moved to the cruise forum.

I don't understand your post. A single parent may take their child on any cruise line, not just Disney. Just get a notarized permission to travel letter from the other parent. The stop at Castaway Cay does not require a passport.

If this is a closed-loop cruise and you are US citizens, you only need certified copies of birth certificates to take the cruise.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by 6rugrats

I don't understand your post. A single parent may take their child on any cruise line, not just Disney.
I think because this cruise is specifically for single parents? - which i think is a great idea.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 12:23 pm

Programs: No Loyalty to any airline
Originally Posted by erik123
I think because this cruise is specifically for single parents? - which i think is a great idea.
Maybe that's it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.