Wiki Posts
Search

Good service

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2013, 3:45 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Smile Good service

It was the most wonderful trip I have ever traveled in Vietnam. In fact, Halong Bay looks like really what my friend describes; it is beautiful, solitary and grandiose. It is worth becoming one of the seven natural wonder of new world and one of the five world heritages .

The service is quite good for instance: the ticket price is not expensive ( VND 80000), guide and all staff on the boat is friendly, thoughtful and hospitality. Before I book online at Indochina Legend Company, search information about journey and is consulted to choose a boat go sightseeing Halong Bay .

Although there are a few unsatisfied things about service, with some satisfied thing above, I enjoy still about this cruise and I hope that I have an opportunity return to visit Halong Bay in the near future together with my family

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.