Wiki Posts
Search

Disney cruise visa confusion

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2011, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, TG*G
Disney cruise visa confusion

I am looking into booking a Disney cruise in FEB 12, but I have a few concerns about passports and visas as I am not a US citizen. I already have a US visa, but the cruise goes to the Bahamas (Nassau), and this is what I am concerned about. Do you require any additional visa for the cruise, as I am Thai, and therefore have a Thai passport.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 am

It looks like if you are a US resident and have a green card, you might not need a visa. If you're not a US resident, you will definitely need one as the Bahamas requires it for Thai citizens.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 8:26 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
talk to disney about it.....they wont let you board w/o the docs needed....
Old Nov 8, 2011, 8:55 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
First, look it up in TIMANTIC (avail. free on DL's website), the generally accepted database which will tell you based on citizenship, residence, departure, and destination what you need for what country and for how long. Print that out.

Second, armed with that information, call Disney Cruises, ask them to confirm #1 above and note your record.

Third, if you do require a visa, make sure that you start the process immediately. We are coming up on holidays and then high season for the Bahamas.

Fourth, make sure that you have, in hand, the proper documents, if any, at time of boarding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.