US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 6:33 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
Bonus Points

Late last year there was a promotion that went along the lines of "spend a number of $ between now and the end of the year and get some bonus points." I seem to remember that my offer was to pend $750 for 2500 bonus points. Yesterday 2000 points posted to my account, I am pretty sure the offer was not for 2000 points, but I can't find the e-mail with the offer. Does anybody have a record of this offer?
Old Apr 20, 2017, 11:50 pm

From http://milestomemories.boardingarea....-reserve-faqs/

Important! In 2017, FlexPoints have a higher average travel redemption value than Altitude Reserve points so it may not be in a customer’s best interest to switch to Altitude Reserve immediately.
Devaluation coming?
Old Apr 21, 2017, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by drminn
Late last year there was a promotion that went along the lines of "spend a number of $ between now and the end of the year and get some bonus points." I seem to remember that my offer was to pend $750 for 2500 bonus points. Yesterday 2000 points posted to my account, I am pretty sure the offer was not for 2000 points, but I can't find the e-mail with the offer. Does anybody have a record of this offer?
Mine was 2,000 points for $500 in spend, I believe. I spent the required amount, but the points never posted in the 6-8 weeks they were promised. Even after multiple phone calls asking for the points to post, they still never showed up. It shouldn't take this much effort to participate in a spend promotion.

Got discouraged, burned my remaining points, and canceled both of my FlexPerks cards.

Of course, the points finally posted AFTER I canceled the cards.

USB is way too much hassle these days...glad I canceled them and can move on.
Old Apr 22, 2017, 11:46 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
So does US Bank grill customers on business apps like Chase?
Old Apr 22, 2017, 9:32 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
So does US Bank grill customers on business apps like Chase?
I got a biz card about 4 months ago. I was NOT instantly approved. I did not call and just noted the card showed up in my account a few days later.
Old Apr 22, 2017, 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by smitty06
I got a biz card about 4 months ago. I was NOT instantly approved. I did not call and just noted the card showed up in my account a few days later.
Were your ARS and Sagestream frozen when you applied for the biz card?
Old Apr 23, 2017, 5:34 am

Originally Posted by gnomey
Were your ARS and Sagestream frozen when you applied for the biz card?
no, no accounts were frozen.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 12:55 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
How do you see the price for the flight on their website? The only thing I see there is number of points needed.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 5:01 pm

Error When Registering for Gogo Passes

Has anyone else been unable to register their FlexPerks card for the 12 Gogo wifi passes? I'm using the correct Gogo/US Bank webpage but keep receiving the following error:

"We're sorry!
The card number entered is associated with a different bank.
Please double-check the web address in the initial program email or letter to ensure you're registering the correct card through the correct web address."

Has anyone else encountered this? I contacted US Bank but haven't heard back.
Old May 3, 2017, 6:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Is there any way to check app status online or auto phone? This is for spouse's first usbank card (KE vis), so no existing online account.
Old May 9, 2017, 12:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Any strategies on redeeming the $25 travel credit when traveling in domestic first?
Old May 9, 2017, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by ralphs
Any strategies on redeeming the $25 travel credit when traveling in domestic first?
buy a 50 dollar gift card on day of travel
Old May 9, 2017, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Why $50?
Old May 9, 2017, 8:05 pm

Lowest available amount
Old May 11, 2017, 5:16 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by smitty06
buy a 50 dollar gift card on day of travel
Do you do this at the airport? Last time I traveled on Flexpoints I bought a Delta GC online, the rep shot me down for the reimbursement.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.