US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2013, 10:00 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, AC 25K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by rc408
New FlexPerks promo begining May 1, 2013. Spend $750 and receive 3,500 bonus miles.
Mine was 3.5K bonus for $500 spend, on both personal and biz cards.
Old Apr 24, 2013, 10:06 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver
Originally Posted by lunettes noires
Anybody know how long it takes the "airline allowance" credit to post? I called over 2 weeks ago and was told the charge was okay but still haven't seen anything post online. Do I need to wait until the next statement or should I call again? (took me several tries to get to the right dept through their confusing phone tree so I'm not in a big hurry to do that again)
The credits I've requested normally post within the next week, but I just noticed my last request took nearly a month. If it doesn't show up on the next statement, I'd call back.
Old Apr 24, 2013, 11:26 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA Gold, AS MVP Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, US
Originally Posted by skaps21
The credits I've requested normally post within the next week, but I just noticed my last request took nearly a month. If it doesn't show up on the next statement, I'd call back.
Took mine 2 weeks...
Old Apr 24, 2013, 1:03 pm

I applied for the Flex Perks 1X card with 17500 bonus pts and they sent me a card that gives .5X and 5K bonus pts

I called and they said this was the only card that I was approved for
at this time. I said I could not use such a card..... and they then told me they could not give me the 1X card yet.

They then asked me if I just wanted them to cancel this card and I said
OK----was this the right thing to do ???
Old Apr 24, 2013, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

New FlexPerks promo begining May 1, 2013. Spend $750 and receive 3,500 bonus miles. Also spend $50 at Nieman Marcus and get 3,500 bonus points. I can't figure out how to add a link to the info without my CC info showing up so here is the text of the first offer:

Earn 3,500 FlexPoints when you use your card. Use your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature® card for $750 in purchases from May 1–June 30, 2013, and you'll receive 3,500 bonus FlexPoints. You can redeem 3,500 FlexPoints for your annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for other rewards.

Nieman Marcus Offer:

Shopping at Neiman Marcus earns you 3,500 bonus FlexPoints.
Shop for favorite designers' spring styles at Neiman Marcus or neimanmarcus.com, and earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints. Simply spend $50 or more using your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature® card anytime from May 6 through May 19, 2013.
Originally Posted by nabeelj
Mine was 3.5K bonus for $500 spend, on both personal and biz cards.
So apparently it's targetted. Did you get these as emails, or physical mail, or how?

It's not clear to me whether this promo applies to the no-fee version of the FlexPerks card, nor whether everyone (even in the annual fee version of the card) is targeted for it. So it would be helpful to figure out how to know if we're targeted for such a promo or not.
Old Apr 24, 2013, 1:58 pm

I got an email about the 3,500 bonus for the $50 spend at Neiman Marcus, but nothing about a 3,500 bonus for regular spend. At least this will help get me to the 40,000pt level for only $50 in spend.
Old Apr 24, 2013, 10:30 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Looks like mine is the worst offer. 1,500 Flexpoints for $4,500 of purchase!

I did get the offer for 3,500 points with $50 purchase at Neiman Marcus.
Old Apr 25, 2013, 12:37 am

Programs: UA, AA peon
Originally Posted by buschoi
Looks like mine is the worst offer. 1,500 Flexpoints for $4,500 of purchase!

I did get the offer for 3,500 points with $50 purchase at Neiman Marcus.
I logged into flexperkspromos.usbank.com and the Neiman-Marcus one is all I see. I've tried several times to submit my email address in the promo that was supposed to be worth 500 points to sign up for their mails and have yet to receive either points or email about any of the promos posted here.

I have the black card and it has mostly sat in the drawer since I met min. spend after the olympic promo.
Old Apr 25, 2013, 1:54 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I wasn't targeted for a promo, and I have put a lot of spend since August (I qualify for the fee waiver)
Old Apr 25, 2013, 7:57 am

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
I hadn't spent anything for 9 months when I got the promo - was just waiting to book a flight with my flexperks before cancelling.
Old Apr 25, 2013, 9:37 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by amolkold
I wasn't targeted for a promo, and I have put a lot of spend since August (I qualify for the fee waiver)
If it's any consolation: same here (I'm earning >100k points a year)
We might not get targeted cause they don't need us to spend more ?
(What is a lousy 3.5k points anyway )
Old Apr 25, 2013, 11:00 am

Wife and I didn't get any bonus mile offer. LOL, we have been spending way too much on the cards with nearly all of our charges. Its about time to do an AOR and sock drawer these for a while anyway. Wish we could have done the IronMan promo but they are gone.

We did both get the Neiman Marcus promo, which I suppose we should do. Pretty much a free $50 purchase each. Neither of our business cards received the NM promo.

Last edited by FlyingBoat; Apr 25, 2013 at 11:18 am
Old Apr 25, 2013, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lunettes noires
I logged into flexperkspromos.usbank.com and the Neiman-Marcus one is all I see.
Thanks for that. I didn't know about that website (and stupidly, there's no link to "promos" from my normal FlexPerks account website).

Unfortunately, in my case, I dont see the Neiman-Marcus promo (which would be useful for me), just a promo for 2k bonus points for a whopping $1k in purchases between May 1 and June 30 (which isn't useful for me).

That's awful, compared to a (Amex card signup) promo I'm currently working on: 40k Delta Miles for the same amount of spend over three (not two) months.
Old Apr 25, 2013, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
So apparently it's targetted. Did you get these as emails, or physical mail, or how?
It was emailed to me at the address I have listed with the card. If it's not in your current promotions page then it is probably targeted. I stopped using the card about 6 months ago or more so maybe they are sending it to those of us without current spends.

As for Neiman Marcus I don't want to spend $75 on a pair of socks so I think I'll pass that one up.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 12:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As for Neiman Marcus I don't want to spend $75 on a pair of socks so I think I'll pass that one up.
Not everything at Neiman Marcus is always so high priced. Many years ago I had a promo with another card involving making a purchase at Neiman Marcus, and found some shirts on sale that were a very decent value compared to other stores. It's just that I had to go during a sale, and limit myself to stuff that was on sale.

I'm trying to get to a threshold with as little spend as possible, so finding something at Neiman Marcus that's semi reasonably priced would be a better value for me than shifting $1k spend from other cards I'm churning to get half as many points. (I don't use the FlexPerks as an everyday card, and don't want to, given how slowly the no-annual-fee one earns, and how many other cards I have.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.